Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 4:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello All
Hello All
Hi all, I'm an agnostic atheist that usually posts at RS. I see that this board is quite active and I enjoy that. I'm always looking for entertaining ways to torture logic, therefore I love arguing with theists.
RE: Hello All
Welcome to the party.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Wilkommen.
Welcome.
Howdy!
Cunt
Hey there, now don't be unnerved but there is a rite of initiation. What happens is we kidnap you and mail you to Tom Cruises address. If you can escape from his secret underground scientology "I'm not gay" sex dungeon with video footage and your asshole intact we'll accept you...
This may or may not be for views on my youtube account as opposed to a rite of initiation... your escape is optional... get me the footage. -.-
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
Thank you all for the welcome Smile As for the initiation ceremony... I can likely take Tom Cruise and the dungeon, but I would never be able to sit through anything written by Ron Hubbard. That would surely motivate me enough to escape or die trying.

Now, what's fun around here? anything off limits?
There's a fundie named Godschild. Taking him seriously is off-limits.

Welcome.
(July 5, 2012 at 12:20 am)Minimalist Wrote: There's a fundie named Godschild. Taking him seriously is off-limits.

Welcome.

Thank you for the welcome. We have a few of those back at RS, I found them fascinating at first. Not the individual, but the process of compartmentalization, some of them are relatively intelligent. After a while though... they all blend into one it seems, some personal/emotional reason to carry their shitty flag up high. Oh well.

I have indirectly, learned quite a bit from a few fundies, some of the Calvinistic flavor. The logic gymnastics necessary for some of those arguments are fun to watch. It's a little like special olympics. You cheer them on, but you feel a little bad afterwords.
(July 5, 2012 at 12:20 am)Minimalist Wrote: There's a fundie named Godschild. Taking him seriously is off-limits.

Welcome.

I wouldn't worry too much, me and a few others have arranged to have him dropped in Baghdad wearing nothing but a pink tutu and "Allah can suck my balls" tattooed on his back.
We're taking bets on how long he lasts and how they'll execute him.
My guess is three days and death by horse cock like Mr.Hands.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello to all SimpleCaveman 52 3546 November 29, 2023 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: SimpleCaveman
  Hello y'all BillieBobbie 3 714 January 18, 2023 at 1:17 am
Last Post: Objectivist
  Twitter refugee, hello all Dizzyagain 27 1764 October 20, 2020 at 7:32 pm
Last Post: Dizzyagain
  Hello All! Smedders 11 728 December 29, 2019 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Hello all Bmanne 23 2961 December 12, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: sebaslopez
  Hello All Mark Alien 24 2674 August 7, 2019 at 11:25 am
Last Post: veoli
  Hello all ohio_drg 13 1340 September 28, 2018 at 7:08 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Hi all - new here is all.... val5662 15 2142 March 18, 2017 at 6:04 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  Hello all I am new at the forums blackstar 15 3308 October 21, 2015 at 4:18 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Hello all ! webrn 32 4177 October 18, 2015 at 11:21 am
Last Post: Losty