Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
His noodlyness is now legit
His noodlyness is now legit
Quote:Ramen! Pastafarian man wears a colander on his head "on the grounds of religous freedom" in his licence photo - here.

This is an awesome way to demonstrate religious nonsense.

May we all be touched by his Noodly Appendage Ramen! Pastafarian man wears a colander on his head "on the grounds of religous freedom" in his licence photo

This is an awesome way to demonstrate religious nonsense.

May we all be touched by his Noodly Appendage

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/8272651...in-licence
RE: His noodlyness is now legit
A stripper factory? Well I'm sold.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
Not too impressive a colander.
[Image: Semiotic-1.png]
Pollitics | Religion | Headline News | General Chat
(July 8, 2012 at 7:19 am)Abu Taj al Deen Wrote: Not too impressive a colander.

Yeah,that's what I though. Mine is much bigger,and no I will not model it.Tiger
I believe that the size of the colander is related to your position in the church. All the high up folk have colanders the size of the pope's silly hat.
Cunt
(July 8, 2012 at 9:29 am)frankiej Wrote: I believe that the size of the colander is related to your position in the church. All the high up folk have colanders the size of the pope's silly hat.

Does the amount of holes count too? You know... being 'holier' than someone else?
The Christian religion is a very powerful and convincing mistake, that's all.
-Dr Mary Malone
Yes, indeed it does.
Cunt
Pastafarianism has always been "legit" since it was invented, like other religions.
You are currently experiencing a lucky and very brief window of awareness, sandwiched in between two periods of timeless and utter nothingness. So why not make the most of it, and stop wasting your life away trying to convince other people that there is something else? The reality is obvious.

At least you can prove the existence of pasta.

Therefore the FSM

FSM Grin
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(July 9, 2012 at 7:57 am)Zen Badger Wrote: At least you can prove the existence of pasta.

Therefore the FSM

FSM Grin

I think that the Chinese were making a noodle-like food as early as 3000 B.C.E.... maybe even earlier than that

A pretty old religion we have there. Tongue
Cunt

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why did God allow his words to be changed? Fake Messiah 53 4036 October 23, 2021 at 11:55 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  If God's Not An Asshole His Followers Are Minimalist 21 3047 August 13, 2018 at 4:26 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Man creates in his own image Foxaèr 7 1098 June 14, 2018 at 5:08 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  So can god end his own existence? Vast Vision 53 14135 July 27, 2017 at 1:51 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  If God of Abraham is true, then why didnt he use his intelligent design to make a new Roeki 129 44897 July 9, 2017 at 2:11 am
Last Post: Astonished
  Bad Religion: How Trump is warping Christianity for his own gain. Foxaèr 4 1047 February 6, 2017 at 4:47 am
Last Post: GUBU
  This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden Greatest I am 17 3828 November 29, 2016 at 6:10 pm
Last Post: ApeNotKillApe
  This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden Greatest I am 18 4021 November 28, 2016 at 8:56 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Gay teen forced to sex his mother Foxaèr 56 17463 June 9, 2015 at 10:21 am
Last Post: comet
  Does God follow his WORD? Or is it --- do as I say and not as I do? Greatest I am 84 21386 March 17, 2015 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus