Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Volcanoes and Lava
Volcanoes and Lava
Here are some beautiful pictures of volcanoes and flowing and gushing lava that I've been looking at. I wanted to post all of them in one place.

[Image: hawaii_e7579.jpg]

[Image: oozing-lava-759770-sw.jpg]

[Image: hawaii_e7837.jpg]

[Image: hawaii-volcanoes-national-park.jpg]

[Image: 2932480188_5625a2cdc2.jpg]

[Image: Lava_Arch_2.jpg]

[Image: paehoe_1.jpg]

[Image: Hawaii%20Volcanic%20Eruption%20and%20Lava.jpg]

[Image: Lava1BARCROFT_450x300.jpg]

[Image: 87943395_952b1c33c3.jpg]

[Image: lava9ve8.jpg]

[Image: u4u93.jpg]

[Image: HAVO.jpg]

[Image: 86lava9.jpg]

[Image: 2144926373_d457cfdf74.jpg]

[Image: Aa_large.jpg]

[Image: kilauea-lava-214635-sw.jpg]

Feel free to post more of such pictures in this thread.
RE: Volcanoes and Lava
Man, I love pictures of lava and volcanoes. I find them fascinating yet terrifying.
Cunt
Pics like that remind us of how puny and insignificant we really are
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Kilauea Volcano Hawaii

[Image: 090506-hawaii-volcano_big.jpg]
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Really nice shots, Rayaan.
Truly fascinating. There is something about lava that makes it soft and squishy and makes me want to squeeze it, on the other hand I know it's not worth it.. An awesome force of nature nevertheless Smile
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Of course like most things in nature, volcanoes can be beautiful, they can be fascinating...

[Image: 03-volcano-lightning-studied-puyehue-cor...213615.jpg]

[Image: volcano-lightning-1.jpg]

...and then other times just plain ugly.

[Image: volcanic-ash-column.jpg]

[Image: JLM-NatGeo-Mount-St-Helens-.jpg]

[Image: MountStHelensbefore-after.jpg]
I don't find those other ones ugly, welsh. I think they are rather awesome.
Cunt
I've been to Seattle and have visited Mount Saint Helens. Gives you a harsh prescriptive of what volcanoes are capable of.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Watch calling St. Helens ugly - that bitch lives in my back yard and has a nasty temper.