Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 12:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sex with Muhammad's Corpse and other catchy tunes
Sex with Muhammad's Corpse and other catchy tunes
Black Metal's Anti-Religious Message Gets Turned on Islam. Wonderful catchy tunes like""Sex With Muhammad's Corpse" and "Inverted Hilal." I couldn't stop laughing at the song titles.

"An underground scene of bands in Iraq and elsewhere in the Middle East are finding new use for heavy music's blasphemous potential."

http://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment...am/259680/
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

RE: Sex with Muhammad's Corpse and other catchy tunes
As long as I don't have to hear it.
(July 12, 2012 at 4:58 pm)Minimalist Wrote: As long as I don't have to hear it.

Yeah, it's not my favorite genera either. I've described it at times as sounding like a toilet flushing in hell. But you've got to love the song titles.
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

Kudos to the woman in the article for responding to violence with words instead of more violence. I'm not sure I could do the same...
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(July 12, 2012 at 5:32 pm)Ziploc Surprise Wrote:
(July 12, 2012 at 4:58 pm)Minimalist Wrote: As long as I don't have to hear it.

Yeah, it's not my favorite genera either. I've described it at times as sounding like a toilet flushing in hell. But you've got to love the song titles.

My son used to make strange noises on a guitar with that shit. I would tell him to "play it - don't wrestle with it."
Quote:She, along with a handful of other acts hailing from the Middle East, are repurposing black metal's historically anti-Christian ferocity to rail against Islam. In doing so, these bands are serving up another example of how art and dissent can intersect in a region where dissent can sometimes have deadly consequences.

I love it. Knock that 2x4 off their shoulder!

[Image: yo-dawg-mohammed.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One clear, precise prophecy of Muhammad.. among many R00tKiT 178 21159 July 13, 2020 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Flat Earth and other scientific errors in the Quran Fake Messiah 4 1099 January 19, 2020 at 12:28 pm
Last Post: FlatAssembler
  [Quranic Reflection]: sex and love WinterHold 25 3113 July 28, 2019 at 9:38 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Never call other humans disbelievers! Mystic 42 5841 October 29, 2018 at 10:40 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Muhammad the perv Fake Messiah 21 3973 June 3, 2018 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Erase your sins Muhammad's way yragnitup 18 4338 May 19, 2018 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  So if Muhammad had long hair why so many muslim male having short hair? Ruckus123 3 1186 April 12, 2018 at 7:07 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Is muhammad a white dude? Ruckus123 9 3074 April 12, 2018 at 6:41 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Islam; my faith; and other faiths WinterHold 77 11218 April 30, 2017 at 4:12 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Draw Muhammad (fbuh) Day - come at me bro Nihilist Virus 1 1047 March 6, 2017 at 11:07 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer