Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 4:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Hi
I've been an atheist for almost a year now. I'm a teenager and I like studying theology. I used to belong to another religious forum, but the users were some of the biggest buttfaces to ever exist.
RE: Hi
Welcome to the forum. Now, where's that avatar?
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Wow, I get to be the first to welcome a new member.
Welcome to AF.

Edit: Nevermind.
My conclusion is that there is no reason to believe any of the dogmas of traditional theology and, further, that there is no reason to wish that they were true.
Man, in so far as he is not subject to natural forces, is free to work out his own destiny. The responsibility is his, and so is the opportunity.
-Bertrand Russell
Welcome.
Cunt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOMQLhf7N...re=related

I hope you love it here as much as I do.
(July 19, 2012 at 11:09 am)Marnie Wrote: I've been an atheist for almost a year now. I'm a teenager and I like studying theology. I used to belong to another religious forum, but the users were some of the biggest buttfaces to ever exist.

Welcome to the forum Smile I hope you can see that not every Christian is a fool.
"the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate" (1 Cor. 1:19)
Welcome Marnie!
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Welcome to the dark side muwhahahaha!
Hi yourself, Marnie! I hope you like it here. Atheists can be buttfaces too, but hopefully you'll find our percentage lower.