Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 6:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ZION OLYMPICS point indirectly to AUSTRALIA
ZION OLYMPICS point indirectly to AUSTRALIA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGoWa92t8dQ
RE: ZION OLYMPICS point indirectly to AUSTRALIA
Don't blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast. Faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't blink. Good Luck.
(July 19, 2012 at 10:08 pm)Paul the Human Wrote: Don't blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast. Faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't blink. Good Luck.

I assume you're talking about these guys....

[image removed]
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Those FUCKING Australians.
Yeah...we are a mean bunch. Big Grin
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
And the drop bears around Ayres Rock ( or Uluru) are particularly ferocious.
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(July 20, 2012 at 7:57 am)Zen Badger Wrote: And the drop bears around Ayres Rock ( or Uluru) are particularly ferocious.

Not to mention the lack of reliable water. Tongue
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(July 19, 2012 at 10:01 pm)Stevie Wrote:

Dude, you don't take nearly enough drugs.

(July 20, 2012 at 7:59 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote:
(July 20, 2012 at 7:57 am)Zen Badger Wrote: And the drop bears around Ayres Rock ( or Uluru) are particularly ferocious.

Not to mention the lack of reliable water. Tongue

And the poisonous snakes, the venomous spiders, the dingos, the kangaroos that can disembowel you with a kick, the crocs, the sharks, the venomous sea creatures( particularly the irukandji jellyfish http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irukandji_jellyfish ) the platupy, the cassowaries , etc, etc,etc.

Apart from that, it's the best fukken country in the world.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2IIOS7pApd9SVXIzrM2X...owc2KRBw2w]
(July 20, 2012 at 8:00 am)Zen Badger Wrote:
(July 20, 2012 at 7:59 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Not to mention the lack of reliable water. Tongue

And the poisonous snakes, the venomous spiders, the dingos, the kangaroos that can disembowel you with a kick, the crocs, the sharks, the venomous sea creatures( particularly the irukandji jellyfish http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irukandji_jellyfish ) the platupy, the cassowaries , etc, etc,etc.

Apart from that, it's the best fukken country in the world.

Darn geographical positioning, scarcity of natural resouces, and region- specific wildlife!
My conclusion is that there is no reason to believe any of the dogmas of traditional theology and, further, that there is no reason to wish that they were true.
Man, in so far as he is not subject to natural forces, is free to work out his own destiny. The responsibility is his, and so is the opportunity.
-Bertrand Russell
Oh no..we have wonderful resources (or at least China thinks so) you just have to DIG for them...a long, long, long way down. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  At what point does faith become insanity? Fake Messiah 64 3863 May 8, 2023 at 10:37 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  2000 Australia priests reject breaking seal of confession... SYZ 7 1638 September 23, 2018 at 11:53 pm
Last Post: EvolutionKills
  What is the point of religious billboards? Cecelia 17 4135 July 14, 2017 at 2:17 am
Last Post: Astonished
  What is the Point of Believing in God Without Religion? Rhondazvous 74 8132 January 6, 2017 at 11:29 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  My point of view on religion. Vegamo 0 1138 April 2, 2015 at 10:41 am
Last Post: Vegamo
  How to argue this point? Arkwright 18 3092 October 22, 2014 at 12:24 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  At which point can a state shut down and forbid a religion? Something completely different 11 4685 September 21, 2013 at 7:41 pm
Last Post: Davidthegoliath
  What Is The Point Of Prayer? BrianSoddingBoru4 306 113338 August 26, 2013 at 7:34 am
Last Post: Bad Writer
  What's the point? The Reality Salesman01 22 6431 July 9, 2013 at 11:32 am
Last Post: evenheathen
  I am at a weak point. Freedom 14 3575 March 31, 2013 at 10:06 pm
Last Post: Aractus