Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to SUCK at your own religion
How to SUCK at your own religion
I thought this was quite good, some of you might too...

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/religion

Tom Cruise is mental though
RE: How to SUCK at your own religion
I like the bit about everytime somebody has gay sex Nickelback release another album.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
The Oatmeal is good about making me laugh. This was no exception.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
Re: How to SUCK at your own religion
This is awesome!
Yeah I saw this on fb and reposted it myself. I love the jewish stand on proselytizing .. our religion is really good stuff but we're keeping it all to ourselves and you can't join anyway.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christian gang up on poor gay coffe shop owner, and they kick him out of his own shop Drich 12 1106 October 10, 2017 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  When Rock didn't suck! BrokenQuill92 13 3745 January 7, 2014 at 11:47 am
Last Post: EgoRaptor
  When R&B didn't suck BrokenQuill92 0 999 January 3, 2014 at 1:23 am
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Afghanistan gets its own version of 'the office' downbeatplumb 1 980 August 6, 2011 at 10:57 am
Last Post: FalseHope