Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 2:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A good day to you all...
A good day to you all...
Saw the light on, thought I'd drop in. Came here via a link over at Ratskep and I'm loving it. Just slogged through "i can feel your anger" - all I can say is, I feel your pain.
See youse on the boards!
RE: A good day to you all...
Welcome. "Hey, who left the light on again?"
Look at my signature, this is the kind of idiocy you will be dealing with.
Enjoy. :-)
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
(July 27, 2012 at 2:07 am)Brunitski Wrote: Just slogged through "i can feel your anger"

You actually shuffled through all that garbage?

That's deserving of recognition already!

Welcome to the forums Smile
(July 27, 2012 at 2:07 am)Brunitski Wrote: Saw the light on, thought I'd drop in. Came here via a link over at Ratskep and I'm loving it. Just slogged through "i can feel your anger" - all I can say is, I feel your pain.
See youse on the boards!

Plenty of crazies to argue with. I've had my share of them, I put the most crazy and annoying ones on ignore.

Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay. Big Grin
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
Welcome aboard.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Welcome.

Don't mind Ace, he's just a little burned out. The crazies are the best part. You can shit all over them and no one cares.
Did you drop this? are you sure you don't want it? Oh well welcome anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=end...Hha6a7fjmk
Welcome, welcome.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
Howdy!
Cunt

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good day blue grey brain 20 1060 November 26, 2018 at 11:35 am
Last Post: OakTree500
  Hi all - new here is all.... val5662 15 2137 March 18, 2017 at 6:04 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  Good day from a new member. atjanks 22 5121 January 5, 2016 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: Excited Penguin
  You all did it... Thank you Qwest 28 3668 December 12, 2015 at 9:01 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Hello, All You Good and Godless People! NoFaith2Burn4 18 3969 August 21, 2015 at 11:17 am
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Good day! Koolman 12 1951 April 12, 2015 at 3:26 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Good day mate! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!! 16 4268 October 18, 2014 at 7:06 am
Last Post: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!
  A very waxy day to you. earwaxyness 15 1966 December 9, 2013 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist
  Good Day Sirs Number 9 19 3584 December 9, 2013 at 10:45 am
Last Post: Ben Davis
  Good day! Alfred 15 3063 December 16, 2012 at 8:32 pm
Last Post: Cyberman