Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Atheist Forums Minecraft Server
Atheist Forums Minecraft Server
If anyone is interested, I'm setting up a minecraft server for the forums, since we have a load of resources to spare.

It'll be a creative server, since I want to see what people can build. There is a live map here: http://atheistforums.org:8123/

Just enter "atheistforums.org" as the server address.

Also, please suggest any mods you want me to install.

- Tiberius
RE: Atheist Forums Minecraft Server
Log on, build!

I'm making a personal complex on the water right now and this server's plains are practically begging for me to build a skyscraper.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
I'm so ready for this you don't even understand.
I've been practising swinging pickaxes in a homemade costume made of cardboard boxes for weeks as training for when someone started a new server on this forum.
Lets do it. -.-
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
I am tempted to build us a pyramid!
I'm going to steal my sons account for this!

And I'm building a stairway to heaaaaaven.......... which given the forums actually just leads to nothing.....
Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm
Fuck I really need to buy minecraft and stop playing the cracked version.
Get..Tekkit

I wouldn't suggest running every mod on tekkit, but...Redpower, IndustrialCraft, possibly Buildcraft or Railcraft -with all anchors disabled for stability.

(Redpower Redpower Redpower)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 29, 2012 at 9:27 am)Napoleon Wrote: Fuck I really need to buy minecraft and stop playing the cracked version.

The crack version?
[Image: minecraft_crack.jpg]
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
Ok, I've added a permissions system so we don't get griefers. This means that by default all you can do is look around (walk, fly, teleport). If you want to be added to the Builder group, PM me with your Minecraft username.

Rules are as follows:

1) Don't be a dick.
2) Build whatever you want.

I've already claimed the spawn area as my own. Other people have claimed their own areas too, so don't build too close to them (unless you've asked them). Other than that, have fun!
[Image: 1516.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheist Forums Flyting Foxaèr 4 1533 June 17, 2021 at 11:51 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  I just bought Minecraft! Edwardo Piet 5 986 September 24, 2017 at 11:39 am
Last Post: JamieBra
  Minecraft inv wolfclan96 0 661 August 2, 2015 at 11:41 pm
Last Post: wolfclan96
  Minecraft anyone? wolfclan96 22 2806 February 8, 2015 at 1:05 am
Last Post: Violet
  Minecraft Server Tiberius 44 6685 June 2, 2014 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: naimless
  Help a Minecraft Co-Owner-Noob Today! llwynog 0 849 March 24, 2014 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: llwynog
  Minecraft for PS3 Napoléon 10 3015 February 11, 2014 at 5:54 am
Last Post: Nine
  Minecraft ITChick 6 1928 December 5, 2013 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: Walking Void
  PvEvP Minecraft Server Annik 19 6783 February 16, 2013 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: Violet
  MineCraft Server RonaldReagansGhost666 1 1105 January 29, 2013 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: Shell B