Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 1:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Introduction
Another Introduction
I guess I'm just here to say hello to all of you. I'm a Christian Theist, so I'm bound to get some pretty lackluster greetings, correct? I'm pretty much just here to participate in discussion on various topics that regard, primarily, an atheistic worldview.

Anyway, as for my personal life I'm a Christian. Mere Christian. Plain and simple. I'm not sure what that will mean to any of you, but I guess through talking we'll find out. Oh, and I'm American from the grandest city on Earth (NYC), and I'm a Software Engineer and I work in the Applied Science Foundation for Homeland Security.

Hmm, what else? I'm a political independent (of course, no sense in tying oneself to any political party). I love playing video games, but am primarily a Nintendo fan (old-school). I'm personally trying to take my relationship with my girlfriend to the 'next-level', so to speak. And, most importantly, I love to argue, to reason.

I suppose that's it about me. But I'm glad to meet and talk with you all, in the near-future!
RE: Another Introduction
Welcome aboard, good luck getting in her pants.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 30, 2012 at 12:06 am)Rhythm Wrote: Welcome aboard, good luck getting in her pants.

Luck most certainly isn't needed for that. It's not like I'm casting lots for her or anything, although I'm not sure what you do with women that's certainly not how I personally treat them. But anyway, I wasn't referring to anything sexual at all.

Thanks for the well-wishing though, I'll take it at its best intent! Big Grin
How dare you sir, I treat all of my wives with the utmost respect and I payed dearly for each lot cast. Angel
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Sleepy
Let me see if I can muster up a lacklustre greeting.

oh look it's Archsage....hmmm...oh well...

I'll see ya round I guess..

Archsage and I know each other from the Reasonable Faith forum.
Cheers!
* Violet barks loudly many times until Master gets out the scary Blue Box of earsplitting pain.

Welcome to the forum Smile

I'm not actually interested in (a)theism, but do have fun with the rest of this silly bunch what is Skunk
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Shouldn't we be in TS LOLing it up?
Quote:so I'm bound to get some pretty lackluster greetings, correct?

Yeah, pretty much.

I try not to get too attached to xtians.... they have a short shelf-life. Kind of like goldfish in a plastic bag.

Enjoy your stay.
Short shelf life as in banned, bored or bewildered?
(July 30, 2012 at 12:40 am)Rhythm Wrote: Shouldn't we be in TS LOLing it up?

Not unless you want to see me with 6K perma-ping Tongue

Whilst I had the internet all to myself yesterday... today I spent most of the daylight hours working for no pay.

And finally got done only to discover that all of the other internet hogs were sexting people on their smartphones, and youtubing/streaming it up.

Luckily, I have had enough internet to load my newest vice on occasion: manga. Gender-bender erotic manga > 6K ping LoL every day Heart
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction Veni 5 733 July 3, 2022 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Introduction Data 9 971 June 19, 2022 at 8:04 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  A (re)-introduction bennyboy 10 1955 June 11, 2022 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Introduction Disagreeable 15 1408 January 25, 2022 at 2:37 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  atheists - edit to add Introduction ergo 60 3973 November 28, 2021 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Here is My Introduction AtheistQuest 23 2270 August 25, 2021 at 9:07 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The End8888 Introduction UniverseCaptain 29 2003 August 12, 2021 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A little introduction satansprostate 16 1164 June 24, 2021 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
Smile New User Introduction Militant_Atheist 14 978 September 29, 2020 at 8:03 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  introduction Xaventis 29 2902 August 9, 2020 at 6:38 pm
Last Post: Tomatoshadow2