Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 9:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7 Shot to Death at Wisconsin Sikh Temple
7 Shot to Death at Wisconsin Sikh Temple
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/08/...-dead?lite
You really believe in a man who has helped to save the world twice, with the power to change his physical appearance? An alien who travels though time and space--in a police box?!? [Image: TARDIS.gif]
RE: 7 Shot to Death at Wisconsin Sikh Temple
Why do right wing shootings get absolutely zero news coverage? If some one had shot up a christian church this would be headline news for months......but the norway shootings, gabrielle gifford.... no news what-so-ever
Gabrielle Giffords did get a great deal of news coverage, of course it was mostly about her recovery process than any of the others. Still, when a Christian blows up an abortion clinic you won't hear about it.
You really believe in a man who has helped to save the world twice, with the power to change his physical appearance? An alien who travels though time and space--in a police box?!? [Image: TARDIS.gif]
Jesus Christ. Not that this makes it any worse or better, but I guarantee this asshole thought he was killing Muslims.

All I can say besides that is what the fuck is wrong with people?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(August 5, 2012 at 4:29 pm)Faith No More Wrote: Jesus Christ. Not that this makes it any worse or better, but I guarantee this asshole thought he was killing Muslims.

Chances are you're probably right. Education is not this country's strong suit.
My heart goes out to the families of victims and the victims themselves. All this senseless taking of human life baffles me.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
^ This says it all. Very well said.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Did the fact it was at a sikh temple as opposed to a movie theatre not give this story enough notoriety for it to get on tv?
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
Quote:what the fuck is wrong with people?

Is the answer, "jesus?"
I'm watching the news now and apparently the shooter has a 9/11 tattoo on his arm.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Satanic Temple Unveils Monument Design EgoRaptor 4 1847 January 13, 2014 at 3:52 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Mormon temple garments Justtristo 9 5418 January 1, 2012 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  £16m Hindu temple opens in Wembley Welsh cake 17 11239 June 4, 2010 at 8:53 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko