Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 3:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mods, We Really Need a Jewish Forum....
Mods, We Really Need a Jewish Forum....
if the fucking morons are going to keep this shit up.

http://apnews.excite.com/article/2012080...91M80.html

Quote:JERUSALEM (AP) - It's the latest prescription for extreme ultra-Orthodox Jewish men who shun contact with the opposite sex: Glasses that blur their vision, so they don't have to see women they consider to be immodestly dressed.

Hey, asswipes...you want to blur your vision? Keep jerking off.
RE: Mods, We Really Need a Jewish Forum....
[Image: AGOnG.jpg]

Hey, wait. Dodgy
There would be a certain irony in having YOU create such a forum, Rayaan!

Angel
It's only fair, we don't want to be anti-semitic...
I typically find that the Jews rarely do stupid stuff. Certainly not on the scale of Christianity / Islam, hence why they don't really deserve their own forum.
Whaaat? lol.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
There are so few of them in comparison to the hordes of Christians and Muslims that statistically they cannot 'do dumb' as often, and probably isn't worth it.
The actions of Israeli Charedi are really in no way representative of all of Judaism. This is extreme behavior even to most Jews.
(August 9, 2012 at 8:40 am)Tiberius Wrote: I typically find that the Jews rarely do stupid stuff. Certainly not on the scale of Christianity / Islam, hence why they don't really deserve their own forum.

Often though discussion revolves around YHWH and historical inaccuracies in the OT. I'd say all of that should be kept separate from the Christian threads.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" ~ Aristotle
Jews are too busy doing important things. We don't get very many of them here.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Children removed from Jewish sect's jungle compound in Mexico zebo-the-fat 3 629 September 30, 2022 at 5:12 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Why Creationists don't realize the biblical Creation is just jewish mythology? android17ak47 65 8337 July 27, 2019 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: Haipule
  "Jewish state".......... Brian37 35 5290 August 13, 2014 at 3:36 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Does the world need religion, even if it doesn't need God? Darwinian 21 9801 January 25, 2012 at 9:31 am
Last Post: J.Wylie
  Abraham and Jewish History?!? solja247 27 7445 December 3, 2010 at 10:57 am
Last Post: Dotard