Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:14 am

Poll: Did you read this
This poll is closed.
No, I am athesit and science doesnt matter to me at all
0%
0 0%
I am Christian, and the path of jesus is thru faith
0%
0 0%
Those wods seem really interesting, how do you knowits God
7.14%
1 7.14%
haha tl;dr. Jimmy you are a blohard get the fuck off this site
92.86%
13 92.86%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gods existence.. true scientific proof of intelligence -Jimmy2010
Gods existence.. true scientific proof of intelligence -Jimmy2010
I cant believe you guys are feeling one way or another ways to syou are all, religious ornot, entirely and shamefully ignorant to reality

Theres a lotta ways to start this
whatd u people want from this. the skepticz always have their own views on what they do not know, and have a hard time getting free from the prenotions that i am inherently wrong just based on prior knowledge. Im sorry but you are gonna be scholled on this. on the basis, on the technology that allows his work to be publicized, and the just interesting way this man talks

ill give ya the links right hizza
http://www.teamuluv.com/cgi-bin/well/mike_talkin.cgi

and archives
http://www.teamuluv.com/cgi-bin/thiswell...k2.cgi.gif
(its one at a time there but yea)

Anyone have any qestemyour attions, other than the "English motherfucker, speak it" because well
You aren't in enough to notice his phrasing... he starts off with somethin you can read (with meaning) and kinda fades off w the words that dont matter as much. but you wont have ay ass ache in your visual attempts at reading this stuff its good shit.

Alright anyone wanna question me, its really quite arresting shit
Jimmy2010_..
RE: Gods existence.. true scientific proof of intelligence -Jimmy2010
(August 14, 2012 at 12:10 pm)jimmy2010 Wrote: I cant believe you guys are feeling one way or another ways to syou are all, religious ornot, entirely and shamefully ignorant to reality

Theres a lotta ways to start this
whatd u people want from this. the skepticz always have their own views on what they do not know, and have a hard time getting free from the prenotions that i am inherently wrong just based on prior knowledge. Im sorry but you are gonna be scholled on this. on the basis, on the technology that allows his work to be publicized, and the just interesting way this man talks

ill give ya the links right hizza
http://www.teamuluv.com/cgi-bin/well/mike_talkin.cgi

and archives
http://www.teamuluv.com/cgi-bin/thiswell...k2.cgi.gif
(its one at a time there but yea)

Anyone have any qestemyour attions, other than the "English motherfucker, speak it" because well
You aren't in enough to notice his phrasing... he starts off with somethin you can read (with meaning) and kinda fades off w the words that dont matter as much. but you wont have ay ass ache in your visual attempts at reading this stuff its good shit.

Alright anyone wanna question me, its really quite arresting shit
Jimmy2010_..

Your grammar, spelling and syntax are horrendous. Is English your first language? Because I'm having trouble trying to decipher whatever it is you want to say.
Science flies us to the moon and stars. Religion flies us into buildings.

God allowed 200,000 people to die in an earthquake. So what makes you think he cares about YOUR problems?
Not sure if I should be laughing or swinging the banhammer.
(August 14, 2012 at 12:15 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Not sure if I should be laughing or swinging the banhammer.

BANHAMMER!!!!
Re: Gods existence.. true scientific proof of intelligence -Jimmy2010
Fake? Must be fake. Nobody is that bad at English.
Im so sorry if my puctuation is bad, this keyboard is shitty, and i cant get to all the letters

Other than that, I have been really introverted, and should aid in showing my credibility

Just listen to what i gotta tell you. Im not here to criticize.. I want yall to kno what he has to say, and realize...this just might be the truth
The thing is, so far you've only proved you're not very bright. Try putting together a well thought out post and people will take you a bit more seriously.
(August 14, 2012 at 12:28 pm)NoraBrimstone Wrote: The thing is, so far you've only proved you're not very bright. Try putting together a well thought out post and people will take you a bit more seriously.
I am serious. I am also on medication, helps a little more that way Wink

yea it does

Brimstone.. what is that anyway

Alright I stumped you, I win

also
I've an avg IQ of 140, and yes I am apart of the mensa supergenius bullsshit as well... im good
140 on which test? Smile
(August 14, 2012 at 12:10 pm)jimmy2010 Wrote: ...the skepticz...

Yea boi
“The truth of our faith becomes a matter of ridicule among the infidels if any Catholic, not gifted with the necessary scientific learning, presents as dogma what scientific scrutiny shows to be false.”

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fine Tuning Principle: Devastating Disproof and Scientific Refutation of Atheism. Nishant Xavier 97 6333 September 20, 2023 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Do atheists believe in the existence of friendship? KerimF 191 9163 June 9, 2023 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  What is the worst religion in existence? Hi600 89 5375 May 6, 2023 at 12:55 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Atheism and the existence of peanut butter R00tKiT 721 45599 November 15, 2022 at 9:47 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  A "meta-argument" against all future arguments for God's existence ? R00tKiT 225 14446 April 17, 2022 at 2:11 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Anyone see gods not dead? Thegoodatheist 76 29212 March 13, 2021 at 11:07 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
Information The Best Logique Evidence of God Existence Nogba 225 22999 August 2, 2019 at 11:44 am
Last Post: comet
  Could this exciting 2019 comedy show about God, concern artificial intelligence? blue grey brain 8 1260 February 22, 2019 at 7:17 am
Last Post: Rahn127
  Atheists being asked about the existence of Jesus Der/die AtheistIn 154 16792 January 24, 2019 at 1:30 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Wink Human Intelligence is an Illusion The__Chameleon 58 9127 December 19, 2018 at 4:33 pm
Last Post: Dr H