Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 17, 2024, 11:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do Physicists believe in God?
Do Physicists believe in God?

Video from some professors of the physics department of Nottingham University. Their videos on physics are brilliant, and this is quite entertaining too.
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R Tolkien
RE: Do Physicists believe in God?
I enjoy the way they lol at the joke.
The dude with the microscope anecdote was funny Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(August 14, 2012 at 4:54 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: The dude with the microscope anecdote was funny Big Grin

I enjoyed that part as well Smile I met a couple of them at a university interview day last year Big Grin
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R Tolkien

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do Physicists believe in God? Darwinian 2 1171 October 25, 2010 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Spectrum