Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watermelon eating tutorial
Watermelon eating tutorial
Found this handy and useful tutorial on how to eat a watermelon.

Clears up some common misconceptions about eating watermelons, as well as a step by step guide on how exactly you should go about eating one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gUKZpgVfMo

Especially great advice about who you should get to help cut your watermelon.
RE: Watermelon eating tutorial
I'm glad he showed us what a fork and spoon look like.

This is full of wisdom. I shall hold onto this information for the rest of my days.

This is rather hilarious.
Cunt
I'm an ex chef and I do not approve of this method. That spoon does not have the required cupage for a watermelon.
Why a spoon..? Wouldn't it be more efficient with an ice cream scoop? Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Or just sod cutlery altogether and bury your face in the damn thing.
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R Tolkien
This is so offensive to watermelon eating purists like me. A spoon was created for the sole reason of watermelon eating. It's sacrilege to use any other utensil.
I've consulted my children and they agree with Tobie. Bury your face in the damn thing, then walk around dripping juice and seeds everywhere. Don't worry about that, though. Daddy will clean it up. After all, that's what he is there for. Never mind that he looks after you 24 fucking 7. No, just soak his floor in watermelon juice too. While you're at it, why not leave a few toys on the stairs. Daddy loves that...
(August 15, 2012 at 5:15 pm)Gambit Wrote: I've consulted my children and they agree with Tobie. Bury your face in the damn thing, then walk around dripping juice and seeds everywhere. Don't worry about that, though. Daddy will clean it up. After all, that's what he is there for. Never mind that he looks after you 24 fucking 7. No, just soak his floor in watermelon juice too. While you're at it, why not leave a few toys on the stairs. Daddy loves that...

It's how I eat everything. I'm banned from most restaurants (particularly ones where watermelon features prominently in the cuisine).
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R Tolkien
(August 15, 2012 at 5:17 pm)Tobie Wrote:
(August 15, 2012 at 5:15 pm)Gambit Wrote: I've consulted my children and they agree with Tobie. Bury your face in the damn thing, then walk around dripping juice and seeds everywhere. Don't worry about that, though. Daddy will clean it up. After all, that's what he is there for. Never mind that he looks after you 24 fucking 7. No, just soak his floor in watermelon juice too. While you're at it, why not leave a few toys on the stairs. Daddy loves that...

It's how I eat everything. I'm banned from most restaurants (particularly ones where watermelon features prominently in the cuisine).

There are a lot of those, too. I am banned from all the restaurants where public masturbation is frowned upon, so I feel your pain.
(August 15, 2012 at 5:21 pm)Gambit Wrote:
(August 15, 2012 at 5:17 pm)Tobie Wrote: It's how I eat everything. I'm banned from most restaurants (particularly ones where watermelon features prominently in the cuisine).

There are a lot of those, too. I am banned from all the restaurants where public masturbation is frowned upon, so I feel your pain.

It is a nuisance, isn't it? I personally like to have a bit of a rummage whilst I'm eating as well, it's just inconsiderate when they prevent you. What's next, no open defecation at the table?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eating grass for jesus Yahweh 2 1295 January 17, 2014 at 10:06 am
Last Post: LostLocke
  Cat says OMNOMNOM while eating sour cream Autumnlicious 3 1521 April 8, 2010 at 9:54 am
Last Post: darkwolf176
  Atheist Watermelon Dotard 3 1275 October 27, 2009 at 1:30 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet