Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fear "the Empire of heaven" ?
Star 
fear "the Empire of heaven" ?
this writer wants to share the following:

"God in heaven" is an aggressive, hostile, advanced Alien ?

For hundreds to thousands of years, the most educated humans on earth have speculated about the existence of Aliens. For example, on the Greek island of Chios, in the 4th century BC, philosopher Metrodorus stated:
Quote:To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field sown with millet, only one grain will grow.
Meanwhile, "atomist" philosophers, from Democritus & Epicurus in Greece in the 4th century BC, to Lucretius in Italy in the 1st century BC, observed that:
Quote:belief that the gods interfere in human affairs was the root of all evil, causing human beings to engage in all manner of vile and foolish activities from war to child sacrifice. In Lucretius’s famous words... "Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" (Only religion was able to persuade men of [such] evil things).
In the 15th century AD, Ulug Beg, Sultan of the Uzbeks, built earth's then-most-advanced astronomical observatory, at Samarkand, in order to survey space. In the 16th century AD, Italian astronomer Bruno predicted the existence of exoplanets (now confirmed); of aliens; of Super-Aliens, even more advanced than humans. In the 17th century AD, Italian astronomer Galileo constructed then-advanced telescopes, in order to survey space. (Ulug Beg, Bruno, & Galileo were all slain, or imprisoned, by "Super-Naturalist" agents (Muslims, Christians), claiming to act on orders, from "God in heaven". Evidently, even thinking about extra-terrestrials in space, much less looking for them, offends "God in heaven". If "God in heaven" is an advanced Alien, then 'They' would, indeed, oppose every effort to detect 'Them', from first thought, to final deed.) For ages, humans have predicted the existence of Aliens.

According to SETI, the symptom of actual "Contact", to humans on earth, from Aliens in space, would be the receipt, by the former, of intelligible & meaningful messages, transmitted to earth, by the latter. For ages, some humans on earth have persistently reported receiving intelligible & meaningful messages, in the form of "Religious Experiences" (voices, visions, dreams), from "Spirit God(s) in starry heaven". For ages, those "Chosen" few humans have become Religious leaders (Shamans, Witchdoctors, Priests), collectively leading humanity, in accordance, to those orders, from "God(s) in heaven". Those orders, from "God in heaven", generally provoke conflicts (wars, sacrifices) on earth. Thereby, "God in heaven" effects the causation, of destruction, damage, wounds & death, on earth.

"God in heaven" can be construed, as an actually-existing advanced Alien, possessing advanced space-communications capability. 'They' employ their human-adapted space-communications technology, to transmit audio-video messages to some humans on earth. For those "Chosen" few humans, telepathic Contact by advanced Aliens is perceived as a human-life-altering Religious Experience; those humans thereafter feel psychically compelled to obey their orders, from the Aliens. Acting through 'Their' human agents on earth, Aliens evoke "Holy Wars" amidst mankind. Those Religiously-motivated wars are the expression, amidst mankind on earth, of aggressive hostility, from Aliens somewhere in space:
Quote:Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum

"Holy Star-Wars" ?

Basic war-fighting strategies include Deception & Division:
Quote:all war is deception -- Sun Tzu (China, 5th century BC)
divide et imperare (divide & conquer) -- Caesar (Italy, 1st century BC)
Alien telepathic transmissions, to humans on earth, deceive humans into inflicting damage, destruction, wounds, & deaths, to terrestrial targets, according to extra-terrestrial orders, for extra-terrestrial benefit. And, by telepathically Contacting only a selected "Chosen" few humans, who thereby are promoted to social dominance, the Aliens induce divisions, amongst mankind, between "Chosen" & "Forsaken", between "Blessed" & "Cursed".

Those who are "Chosen" have profound, life-altering, Religious-grade experiences; they "hear the Call", and devote their lives, in obedience, to "God in heaven". Those who are "Forsaken" never have such experiences; they perceive nothing. The former become Religious Theists; the latter remain a-Theists, "without God". That division, between humans who have been telepathically Contacted, and humans who have not, foments animosity, anger, hatred, & discord, between those humans, i.e. between "Priests & laity". Again, those fomented animosities are the expression, amongst mankind, of Alien aggression & hostility, telepathically transmitted to earth, from somewhere in space.

Logically, the reported experiences of Theists ("God in heaven" Exists), and of Atheists ("there is no God in heaven"), are completely compatible. Advanced Aliens selectively transmit telepathic messages, to some humans on earth, and not to others. Logically, when Religious humans assert the Existence of "God in heaven", they only speak for themselves, and their own personal perceptions; they have been Contacted. And, when non-Religious humans deny the Existence of "God in heaven", they also only speak for themselves, and their own personal perceptions; they have not been Contacted. Logically, there is no incompatibility, between the reported experiences, of Theists & Atheists; "everybody is right"; only an Alien-selected "Chosen" few have experienced telepathic Contact. The "perplexing" behavior of Theists (cp. Shamanistic "dances", resembling epileptic seizures) reflects the telepathically-transmitted influences, of Aliens, in their thoughts, and so in their deeds.

"Mandates from God in heaven" ?

For thousands of years, Chinese have reported receiving "Mandates from heaven". Chinese national policy has always been, and still is, dominated by "orders from space":
  • [Image: national-emblem.jpg]

[Image: General_Yang.jpg]
Similarly, Americans report receiving "guidance from the stars". Americans symbolize their 50 states with stars; famous Astrologers advise their Presidents, e.g. Joan Quigley advising Nancy & Ronald Reagan. Indeed, most countries on earth make explicit symbolic references to "God in starry heaven" (in one form or another) on their flags & emblems. For ages, "Spirit Gods in heaven" have motivated humans to wage Religiously-inspired wars, against "other" humans; today, those Star-inspired wars are waged with WMDs.
RE: fear "the Empire of heaven" ?
Please tell me you be trollin'.

Lol
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
You realize the time you took to type this is gone for ever, right?
Hmmm....couldn't resist checking out the Metrodorus of Chios quote.

The funny thing is, if you look at nut sites, like aliensrhere.com or starwarsisreal.com you find the quote which was presented.

But, when you try to find that quote on university sites a somewhat different translation emerges.

Quote:Metrodorus of Chios, a disciple of Epicurus, wrote, "It would be strange if a single ear of corn grew in a large plain or were there only one world in the infinite."

I'd love to know what the line directly preceding was. Might give us some "context" ( to steal a word that xtians use without understanding.)
I explode your entire rambling nonsense with the following: The conflicts and wars in humans are not between atheists and theists, but just plain between theists.

There has never been an atheist-vs-theist war. Basic history.

Good night. And remember to take your meds.
So religions of the world are actually commands from aliens and somehow they benefit from this?

I thought Prometheus was a good movie. Maybe you've got the next big hit. Please tell me that's what this is all about--a movie plot and NOT your worldview...
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" ~ Aristotle
Um, hi. This is atheistforums, not crazyconspiracyforums. They're down the hall. Welcome though.

Why are ages, dates and time related words in bold?

As this is the introduction forum, I have to say that you have said curiously little about yourself (though a lot can be read between the lines). I just want to point out that textwalling is frowned upon and preaching is against the rules..
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

this writer wants to share the following:

You are fucking crazy.
I dismiss this hypothesis. I was a call center team leader, which is the most challenging leadership role known to man, and aliens have never contacted me; spiritually or otherwise.
(August 18, 2012 at 12:56 am)Creed of Heresy Wrote: The conflicts and wars in humans are not between atheists and theists, but just plain between theists.

There has never been an atheist-vs-theist war. Basic history.
In the 1980s AD, the atheist Soviet Union was ganged up on, and defeated, by Islam (Afghanistan) and Catholicism (Poland).

Even so, throughout human history, Theists have generally been the Religious leaders, whilst non-Theists have generally been followers, if not outcasts. Indeed, "Priests" have socially dominated "laity". And so, generally, warfare on earth, amongst mankind, has generally been motivated by Religion, not by "atheism".

Again, in the absence of "Divine Guidance", from "God in heaven", humans would attack, damage, destroy, maim & kill far less often, than they do, "inspired" by Religious fervor, from "God in heaven" -- construable as a hostile, aggressive, Alien, from elsewhere in space, who recruits on-world agents, to evoke Alien-directed "Religious star war", on-and-against earth. I.e. 'They' employ a sort of "space Judo", co-opting & recruiting & re-employing local agents & assets, to 'Their' hostile aggressive will; 'They' essentially "live of the land"; 'They' essentially "hire local mercenaries" to fight 'Their' wars for them; 'They' essentially "outsource".

(August 18, 2012 at 9:24 am)Gambit Wrote: aliens have never contacted me; spiritually or otherwise.
Statistically, most humans do not directly experience (alleged) telepathic Contact. In all of human history, only a human-handful of "Prophets" (e.g. Muhammad, Jesus, Daniel, Ezekiel, Solomon, David, Moses; Pharaoh, Balaam, Tlacaelel) have directly received "Divine Revelations" (voices, visions, dreams) from "God in heaven". Yet, those "Chosen" few humans were evidently chosen well; for, with only a handful of presumably-expensive space communiques, "God in heaven", interpretable as an advanced Alien, has super-dominated human societies, globally, for ages.

When you speak about your own personal experiences, you do not automatically disprove the (alleged) experiences of those "Chosen" few other humans, who have reported receiving intelligible & meaningful telepathic messages, from "God in heaven", construable as an advanced Alien, from elsewhere in space, mentally meddling amidst mankind.

(August 18, 2012 at 4:19 am)Kayenneh Wrote: Why are ages, dates and time related words in bold?
Logically, as espoused by SETI scientists like Carl Sagan & Seth Shostak, advanced Alien civilizations would be millions to billions of years older than humanity. 'They' would have been building 'Their' mud-brick buildings during the days of the dinosaurs on earth. When contemplating cosmic questions, involving vast spans of space & time, everything involves light-years of space, and ages of time. i want to emphasize that fact. Every aspect, of every question, relating to (hypothetical) advanced Aliens, would be human-mind-bogglingly "Biblically Big", e.g. millions of light-years through space, across ages & aeons of time.

i also want to emphasize, that no logical conflict exists, between Religious Theists, claiming to perceive the super-presence of "God in heaven" in their lives; and non-Religious non-Theists, claiming to perceive nothing. Again, throughout human history, only a human-hand-ful of "Prophets" have actually reported direct telepathic Contact events -- "different strokes for different folks"; "two in a field, one was Contacted, the other left alone" (cp. Matthew 24:40).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Mandate of Heaven atheisthunt 22 3316 February 11, 2020 at 11:03 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
Thumbs Up Alzheimers in heaven. onlinebiker 73 8050 October 28, 2019 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Ways to Get Into Heaven! Or Whatever You Believe in! Jade-Green Stone 14 2536 January 24, 2019 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: deanabiepepler
  Fear of hell is in our dna... ignoramus 15 2072 September 20, 2018 at 10:02 am
Last Post: Little Rik
  Fear Mystic 10 1909 March 28, 2018 at 1:00 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Apparitions from heaven??? Jehanne 217 21414 November 4, 2016 at 4:44 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Hell and heaven purplepurpose 14 2765 August 23, 2016 at 9:21 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
Question Heaven seems awful 2 me-"Theist laughs at loudly & with great cruelty" fruyian 141 16474 May 18, 2016 at 4:31 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Eureka! Hubble Space TTelescope Finds Heaven Rhondazvous 56 10119 January 21, 2016 at 12:14 pm
Last Post: MTL
  Heaven would be good Amine 41 8304 December 12, 2015 at 12:52 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd