Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Propaganda
Propaganda
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw-p84oWW84

http://www.moviesfoundonline.com/propaganda.php (full movie)

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/propaganda/ (mirror)

Quote:On a trip to visit family in Seoul in April, I was approached by a man and a woman who claimed to be North Korean defectors. They presented me with a DVD that recently came into their possession and asked me to translate it. They also asked me to post the completed film on the Internet so that it could reach a worldwide audience. I believed what I was told and an agreement was made to protect their identities (and mine).

Despite my concerns about what I was viewing when I returned home, I proceeded to translate and post the film on You Tube because of the film’s extraordinary content. I have now made public my belief that this film was never intended for a domestic audience in the DPRK. Instead, I believe that these people, who presented themselves as ‘defectors’ specifically targeted me because of my reputation as a translator and interpreter.

Furthermore, I now believe these people work for the DPRK. The fact that I have continued to translate and post the film in spite of this belief does not make me complicit in their intention to spread their ideology. I chose to keep posting this film because – regardless of who made it – I believe people should see it because of the issues it raises and I stand by my right to post it for people to share and discuss freely with each other.

According to Sabine the above is the formal statement she gave to Federal Police on 16 June 2012.
RE: Propaganda
Well at least their propaganda about the West is actually, 100% true.

But they are still some bunch of idiots (generals,and politicians) I really fell sorry for the people who live in that stalinistic country.

Watch North Korean film exposes Western propaganda - Part 2 of 10 They uncover the propaganda of religion that makes lots lots lots of sense.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmM7-ByoFl8US4y_iRp5-...g86MG6N622]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Small Town USA Blasting Religious Propaganda with PA System Mechaghostman2 17 1194 June 15, 2020 at 1:39 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Do not watch the movie, "The Arrival" because it is pro-life propaganda. {Spoilers} Foxaèr 21 5057 February 6, 2017 at 11:01 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Counterproductive Pieces of Evangelist Propaganda Forust 1 627 February 2, 2016 at 4:21 am
Last Post: robvalue
  And the name of the new Christian propaganda film is... Faith No More 27 4267 August 7, 2014 at 2:31 pm
Last Post: Tonus
Video Persecuted- Christian Propaganda Movie Bob Kelso 1 1227 March 23, 2014 at 11:09 am
Last Post: Minimalist