Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 11:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arizona's new pregnancy rules
Arizona's new pregnancy rules
http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/pre...4/13/37993

Pregnancy now starts 2 weeks before conception in Arizona.
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R Tolkien
RE: Arizona's new pregnancy rules
[Image: palemdobel.jpg]
Cunt
This is what happens when a generation comes of age with abstinence only sex education. With the abject stupidity recently on display in state legislatures, I'm surprised stork hunting wasn't forbidden as part of this bill.
[Image: sburns.jpg]
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
No, its what happens when one political party - and that comprised of fucking idiots - controls every aspect of state government and enacts their dogma as law.
[Image: fail.jpg]

Fucking imbeciles!
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Lol,

That is all.
I closed that page when i read this:
Women’s Health and Safety Act,” signed yesterday by Republican Governor Jan Brewer.

Everything that is republican related needs to be putted in trash,you cant even recycle that shit
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmM7-ByoFl8US4y_iRp5-...g86MG6N622]

Yeah, this is a few months old news, but I have to say I find it really funny. I mean, I can't even be mad. It's just that stupid.
It may be stupid, but it does mean the window for abortion closes just before the average week of a pregnancy that most serious diseases can be detected (serious for the mother and/or child).
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R Tolkien

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How Crazy Is Arizona? Minimalist 19 1762 November 13, 2018 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  This Is The Kind Of Dumb Shit We Get Running in Arizona Minimalist 7 1202 May 20, 2018 at 8:15 am
Last Post: brewer
  Arizona Republicunts Minimalist 6 854 November 3, 2017 at 11:14 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Anyone else live in Arizona and tired of the political culture NuclearEnergy 13 3393 April 22, 2017 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Who rules the world? Dystopia 26 3086 January 3, 2016 at 9:24 am
Last Post: Aoi Magi
  Why doesn't the United States follow it's own rules when it comes to the 1st amendmen GoHalos1993 18 5327 December 31, 2015 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Arizona - Republicunt heaven. Minimalist 7 1616 November 10, 2015 at 6:56 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  SCOTUS Tells Arizona and Kansas to Go Fuck Themselves. Minimalist 6 1810 June 29, 2015 at 10:06 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Arizona's Sheriff Shitstain Not Doing So Well in Court Minimalist 6 1443 April 23, 2015 at 6:06 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Arizona's Sheriff Shitstain Admits He Broke Law Minimalist 2 952 March 19, 2015 at 5:08 pm
Last Post: abaris