Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Martian Photos from Curiosity rover
New Martian Photos from Curiosity rover
Curiosity sends back new image of Martian landscape.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-19396270
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
RE: New Martian Photos from Curiosity rover
You totally get kudos for posting something cool that isn't leading. Big Grin
Doesn't make up for all the other shit he's posted....but that Rover is some piece of hardware.
(August 29, 2012 at 2:37 am)Shell B Wrote: You totally get kudos for posting something cool that isn't leading. Big Grin
It's definitely something I wish I knew more about. To actually see another world that is so alien and so different, yet so familiar to our own, is something truly amazing. I can still remember watching, where I was at the time, and how amazed I was to see the live broadcasts of the first astronaut to walk on the moon. I can't wait to see what else Curiosity comes up with. It's a great piece of technology.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
I was in the garden having a joint last night and I was looking at the moon... I was amazed that people have set foot on it. I then began to think that we pretty much have a bitchin' remote controlled car up on a planet that I can barely see!

My mind was in pieces after that.

It is truly awesome.
Cunt
And so it begins.....
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5