Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 8:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My child is a better critical thinker than I am
My child is a better critical thinker than I am
I found this post I made on Ken Ham's Facebook page, under a fake account of mine. It seems I am becoming dumber by the day; seeing as my daughter displays better critical thinking than I am capable of. She was 4 at the time; so yeah, I'm a dumbass. Sad If you can't read it, I apologize. Just do that ctrl and + shortcode to increase the image size.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/41706281@N03/7890787208/
RE: My child is a better critical thinker than I am
"Again... blah, blah, blah. You are SO clever Nathan, really. You have shown us all the light of reason. Are you satisfied now?"

Well? Are you?

I mean, how can anyone argue against the sheer intellectualism of responses like this 'Michael Janik' person's? Game over, man. Game over!
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Not yet; I was lured to that page with the promise of blowjobs. Where are my blowjobs?
Never mind, here's a BJ for you:

[Image: Boris.jpg]

How can you resist that sexy wink?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I don't know about the wink, I want to know what he plans on doing with that thumb.
Either he's showing you what he just found up his nose - or maybe his arse - or else he's offering you some kind of optional special service.
Thanks to Alei's son and your daughter, some faith in mankind has been restored. But what is up with the douche at the end?! Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(August 29, 2012 at 9:40 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Ah, the bravado of youth. So cute! I remember it well...

Then life got big and scary.

(August 30, 2012 at 1:13 am)Kayenneh Wrote: Thanks to Alei's son and your daughter, some faith in mankind has been restored. But what is up with the douche at the end?! Big Grin

Lol It's predominantly a Christian page, so they were none too happy that my daughter had the gall to formulate a thought of her own.
(August 30, 2012 at 7:11 am)Gambit Wrote: Lol It's predominantly a Christian page, so they were none too happy that my daughter had the gall to formulate a thought of her own.

Beware of the thinking four-year-olds! (I wish my nephew was as sensible.. '-_-)
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Ah, out of the mouths of babes...
Kids really do get it and the way they think is amazing. It's a shame that many adults learn to dampen their curiosity and free-thought.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Psychological Development of Cult child andyrobo3 10 1246 October 27, 2020 at 10:43 am
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Are there situations where it is better to have a low IQ? Alexmahone 41 6518 July 5, 2018 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Men are better than women in combat SmootherPebble 61 17040 September 11, 2015 at 6:48 pm
Last Post: thehedglin
  Young Blood, Better Brain? thesummerqueen 5 3255 October 19, 2012 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Intelligent design: could we do better? TaraJo 97 39503 October 15, 2012 at 1:31 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  For Statler - A Molecular Fossil Details Critical Transition To Life orogenicman 1 1236 November 16, 2010 at 6:43 pm
Last Post: Minimalist