Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 19, 2024, 12:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Skyrim DLC
New Skyrim DLC
Hearthfire:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gXwNVpDmfo

Thoughts?
RE: New Skyrim DLC
My son loves skyrim.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(August 30, 2012 at 1:47 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: My son loves skyrim.

Like many others.
I'm excited now. I just installed and beat the Dawnguard DC.
You can't ignore the people who disagree and pretend it makes you right.
(August 30, 2012 at 2:42 pm)FemmeRealism Wrote: I'm excited now. I just installed and beat the Dawnguard DC.

I would as well if not for the fact microsoft are assholes and have bribed Bethesda so that it doesn't get released on ps3. Still isn't fucking out.
(August 30, 2012 at 3:51 pm)Napoléon Wrote:
(August 30, 2012 at 2:42 pm)FemmeRealism Wrote: I'm excited now. I just installed and beat the Dawnguard DC.

I would as well if not for the fact microsoft are assholes and have bribed Bethesda so that it doesn't get released on ps3. Still isn't fucking out.

They just get a month head start.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
(August 30, 2012 at 3:51 pm)Napoléon Wrote:

I got it off Steam for the PC a week or so ago... isn't the PS3 release delayed because they're having performance issues?
Just got the normal Skyrim today, I'll try and do that before any of this DLC stuff Tongue
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R Tolkien
Who buys a moddable game like Skyrim for the console?

Hearthfire looks kind of dumb. Build your own house? Can I include a fucking dragon-killing chamber with an infinite supply of Revered Dragons inside?
“The truth of our faith becomes a matter of ridicule among the infidels if any Catholic, not gifted with the necessary scientific learning, presents as dogma what scientific scrutiny shows to be false.”
(August 30, 2012 at 4:46 pm)CliveStaples Wrote: Who buys a moddable game like Skyrim for the console?

I fucking do. Got a problem jackass?

Quote:Hearthfire looks kind of dumb. Build your own house? Can I include a fucking dragon-killing chamber with an infinite supply of Revered Dragons inside?

I'm with you on that one, this is skyrim not the fucking sims 3. Why the fuck would the dragonborn want to build a house and adopt children. Ooohh and some skeevers! OMFG nooooeess what is the dragonborn to do!?

(August 30, 2012 at 4:00 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: isn't the PS3 release delayed because they're having performance issues?

Yeah so they reckon. They could of worked these issues out whilst they were busy releasing it for xbox a month early.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skyrim: Empire vs Stormcloak discussion. Chad32 14 1619 August 1, 2019 at 8:07 am
Last Post: Chad32
  BOTW vs. Skyrim Mechaghostman2 7 1777 June 19, 2019 at 6:38 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Skyrim Upgrade :D mlmooney89 89 8410 July 13, 2016 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
Heart Skyrim Fenix 10 3832 January 18, 2014 at 2:03 am
Last Post: null--69
  Skyrim's been out a while. Violet 188 61918 September 10, 2013 at 9:40 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Skyrim thesummerqueen 19 4454 March 24, 2013 at 12:50 am
Last Post: Mystical
  Skyrim Countdown R-e-n-n-a-t 183 52430 January 17, 2012 at 2:23 pm