Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 5, 2024, 2:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban life jackets
Ban life jackets
Found this on facebook... looks legit!
[Image: 399070_10151203042738373_973841286_n.jpg]
RE: Ban life jackets
Definitely looks legit.
yeah ...I've seen this reasoning with condoms ....

Seems legit Undecided
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Aslong as it's only for the children. I'll keep mine on. Big Grin

Besides every child should understand the humbling life changing event of drowning.[/align]
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
Hehe
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
We really should be pushing to ban dihydrogen monoxide. That stuff kills.
[Image: efce8806ad1b592bf6c68e6f87b1ad4b]

Bloody stuff!
Quote:As long as it's only for the children. I'll keep mine on.

In Aberdeen Harbour ,Hong Kong, the fisherfolk live on their junks. They protect their children from drowning with ropes tied around the waist of the boys. Girls need to learn to swim very quickly,

I learned to swim when I was five, as do most Aussie kids.

I have been grateful for a life jacket twice; Once when water skiing; came off in the middle of a whip. Ski hit me in the head and knocked me cold. Also fell off a small cabin cruiser in the middle of shark infested Sydney Harbour.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ban cheese Something completely different 22 3565 March 4, 2013 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: CleanShavenJesus