Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Despite baby dying after getting herpes, Orthodox rabbis say they’ll defy law.
Despite baby dying after getting herpes, Orthodox rabbis say they’ll defy law.
Despite baby dying after getting herpes, Orthodox rabbis say they’ll defy law on ancient circumcision ritual.

http://m.nypost.com/p/news/local/circumc...5432IvveMI

I think this is a perfect example to use towards someone who argues that people would still do all the same evil things if religion didn't exist. There is no way to convince a secular person to suck the blood off of a circumcised baby with your herpes covered mouth (and then turn around and call the people who want to stop you evil). This cannot happen without some delusion religious belief.
RE: Despite baby dying after getting herpes, Orthodox rabbis say they’ll defy law.
That is fucking horrible.

Let me get this straight, Rastafarian's can't legally smoke their "sacrament", but this was, until recently, legal?
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
RE: Despite baby dying after getting herpes, Orthodox rabbis say they’ll defy law.
That is crazy and does need to be stopped.
Quote: in which the rabbi draws blood from the penis with his mouth.

The catholics would make him an archbishop!
(September 12, 2012 at 12:54 pm)Jaysyn Wrote: That is fucking horrible.

Let me get this straight, Rastafarian's can't legally smoke their "sacrament", but this was, until recently, legal?

Actually it's still legal, what those Rabbi's were objecting to was that the government wanted to inform parents that there might be a risk.

It's inconceivable that this would be legal if our society didn't have completely undue respect for practices that are simply labeled 'religious.'
Biblically condoned cock-sucking.
Confusedhock:
Would this be treated differently if it was say a islam ritual? It is taking religious freedom to far. What about the human rights of the child. The mouth is just so full of germs, WHAT THE FUCK, really now , they cannot be that fucking stupid.
Cranky
It would be good to know the statistics of child abuse through religious rituals. It is as I understand it to be mainly fundamentalists who are at fault but the mainstream of each religion should have some influence to at least try to stop these practices.
(September 22, 2012 at 3:03 am)Waratah Wrote:
Confusedhock:
Would this be treated differently if it was say a islam ritual? It is taking religious freedom to far. What about the human rights of the child. The mouth is just so full of germs, WHAT THE FUCK, really now , they cannot be that fucking stupid.
Cranky
It would be good to know the statistics of child abuse through religious rituals. It is as I understand it to be mainly fundamentalists who are at fault but the mainstream of each religion should have some influence to at least try to stop these practices.
If that was a Muslim man they would have tarred and feathered him before he was sent to jail.

This country is so crazy and getting to be a Theocracy.
This law should be put through regardless. Rabbis who ignore it should be imprisoned.
See how righteous they're feeling after they get made bubbas little bitch.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
I just puked a little bit in my mouth. That's disgusting! Yes, freedom of religion is important, but not at the expense of health and when it goes against scientific proof. Fuck you cocksucking rabbis, might you all get anal leakage and extremely sore hemorrhoids!
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stupid things religious people say Foxaèr 1072 74673 April 17, 2024 at 1:13 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Orthodox are not adequate Interaktive 13 2070 December 14, 2022 at 7:58 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Can God be objectively good despite criticism against Him/Her/It? Ahriman 80 6667 May 29, 2022 at 11:38 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  "Thank God" after the fact. Brian37 44 2537 June 4, 2021 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Theists: What do you mean when you say that God is 'perfect'? Angrboda 103 16964 March 5, 2021 at 6:35 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  What will you say to God when you stand before him? The Valkyrie 78 8743 March 5, 2021 at 12:57 am
Last Post: Lightbearer
  Big gods came after the rise of civilizations Foxaèr 24 2419 April 9, 2020 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Conspiracy after the fact onlinebiker 7 1531 October 14, 2018 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Religion and the law robvalue 16 1445 September 22, 2018 at 2:25 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  What would you say to a god if you met one? The Valkyrie 37 4030 June 1, 2018 at 7:05 am
Last Post: brewer