Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 8:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google Star Trek anniversary homage
Google Star Trek anniversary homage
Haven't seen it mentioned around here, but has anyone checked out the Google homepage today?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
RE: Google Star Trek anniversary homage
Dooood Moros told us about this shit wayyyy before you did you n000b don't you read the shoutbox? Jeeeeeezzzzzz.

Joke.

Yes it's very cool.
Live long and don't be evil? Smile
I've only been here just shy of two months. Anyway that newfangled shoutbox thing rarely forms part of my memory. When I've got something to say, I forget it's there; when I remember it's there, I have nothing to say. Occasionally the two states happen to align and the two negatives cancel out.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Two months? Look again, noob.
1 Month, 4 Weeks, 2 Days, 2 Hours, 31 Minutes, 4 Seconds. That's how much of the last two years I've actually been here. Yes, I'm playing fast-and-loose with my definitions; I wouldn't be me if I just gave a straight answer.
(September 7, 2012 at 7:00 pm)Chuck Wrote: Live long and don't be evil? Smile

Close,it was censored,should be "Live long and don't be a cunt"
or was that "don't be a Romulan"? Thinking
I thought it was "Don't wear a red shirt and live long(er)".
Not realizing it was the anniversary kichi and I watched the new Star Trek last night.

Good movie too.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Star Trek films LinuxGal 78 6071 December 29, 2022 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Star Wars - does it have a future? The Valkyrie 129 12940 May 9, 2020 at 5:22 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Horrific Scene in Star Trek: Picard AFTT47 44 3915 February 23, 2020 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Star Trek - seen them all? onlinebiker 22 1815 February 6, 2020 at 5:36 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Star Trek: Picard - Way Better then I had Hoped AFTT47 17 1317 January 29, 2020 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene
  Jeep Wrangler 1 star Euro NCAP safety rating! ignoramus 2 450 December 9, 2018 at 6:26 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Star Trek (this can't be right) Foxaèr 46 7041 July 13, 2018 at 10:33 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  New Star Wars movie is well received by the critics. Whateverist 105 15887 January 2, 2018 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Star Trek Discovery Sucks Mechaghostman2 23 3629 December 23, 2017 at 10:47 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Gotye -Star Wars ignoramus 1 458 June 8, 2017 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: snerie