Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 2:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things about Obama that annnoy me
Things about Obama that annnoy me
I hate Obama - not for his politics but

1) he slouches

2) he doesn't wear a tie when he should do.

3) that stupid little run he does down aircraft steps

4) I also hate his wife

5) he is clearly an agnostic but pretends to be everything else.
RE: Things about Obama that annnoy me
He lies about most things he does or says he's going to do. He get's paid only 250,000 so he take's tax payer money to go on expensive vacations. He's a black white power advocate that has no problem with police brutality to his own kind or supporting military actions in Africa and the Middle East. That's all I can say about him online people get arrested for less.
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
He reminds me of a 1920s Republican with the added fault of being like Bush when it comes to foreign affairs.
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.
(September 9, 2012 at 2:42 am)JohnDG Wrote: He lies about most things he does or says he's going to do. He get's paid only 250,000 so he take's tax payer money to go on expensive vacations. He's a black white power advocate that has no problem with police brutality to his own kind or supporting military actions in Africa and the Middle East. That's all I can say about him online people get arrested for less.

That too.

When those New Blackpanther nutcases intindated voters and the Prosecutors office was ordered to NOT prosecute them showed he is a racist too.
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-ju...authoritah

That's why.
Nemo me impune lacessit.
Intimidation is natural human nature, tell me this if they were really that intimidating how come the old black panthers got broken apart when the kkk was still strong? Which group do you think used the most intimidation?
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
I have never met the man.

Big alarm bells went off for me watching him in the last election campaign. He came across as intelligent, articulate ,charming and an excellent orator. MY impression was that if elected, it would be very much a case of "business as usual", and it has been.

Does anyone remember this?-------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8USRg3h4AdE

Or this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQZ2Lsi4NXE
Puddlegum Wrote:1) he slouches

2) he doesn't wear a tie when he should do.

3) that stupid little run he does down aircraft steps

4) I also hate his wife

5) he is clearly an agnostic but pretends to be everything else.

These have to be the worst reasons I have ever heard for hating someone.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
This is my opinion of Barack Obama, I posted in another thread.

Quote:despite some bad policies, he seems to have good intentions and takes principled stands on issues. Juila Gillard is a poll driven hack in comparison to Barack Obama. Imagine Barack Obama promising to introduce Obamacare in the presidential election and then deciding to backtrack on it after the election, when he felt it was contributing to the weakening of his position in the polls. Juila Gillard did something similar in regard in introducing a carbon tax, despite going to the election saying it would not be introduced if her party became the government.
undefined
He's an anti-British douchebag....

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/nilega...2-edition/

He doesn't even know what different countries, different backgrounds, or different ethnicities comprise or make up the UK.

And he doesn't even care. Ignorant fucks should not be allowed into office.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1305 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Justice Obama? BrianSoddingBoru4 33 1538 August 26, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Michelle Obama Crushes It BrianSoddingBoru4 32 1560 August 19, 2020 at 11:00 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Obama Eulogizes Elijah Cummings AFTT47 2 563 October 26, 2019 at 3:01 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  AP: Obama's nose is growing John V 113 9380 September 17, 2018 at 6:26 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Conservative Asskisser Wants Obama Back Minimalist 8 2011 July 20, 2018 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: A Theist
  One Reason Trump is Intent on Reversing Everything Obama Did Rhondazvous 9 1305 November 6, 2017 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  I want to know, why do these people hate Obama so much? NuclearEnergy 42 14937 July 21, 2017 at 11:12 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  My favorite phrase: What if Obama had done this? NuclearEnergy 9 3184 June 21, 2017 at 12:44 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Chelsea Manning, a hero, thanks Obama Foxaèr 3 1113 June 9, 2017 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr