Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie to the forum
Newbie to the forum
Hi I am a newbie to this forum. I was on another site but they would let racist remarks be posted. I found that I could no longer be a part of that forum. I am Hispanic and was called names by a troll and other people. I had seen that poster use racist remarks on a regular biases. The moderators still would do nothing to stop it. It was their contention that it was free speech. I said it was hate speech and should not be on the forum. We were at a in-pass. I will not give the name of the forum but I was on it for years. I hated to leave there but hope to find a good home here. I am a Atheist. I am proud to be a atheist. I don't believe in any type of mythology Christian, Muslim,Jewish,etc. I can respect others opinions but will not be swayed off my stand. Either you believe in science of mythology. I choose science!
RE: Newbie to the forum
Howdy!
Cunt
Howdy howdy, welcome to the forum.

I don't believe in free speech on forums as you cant punch the idiot in the face, and it's amazing how bigger peoples balls are from behind a screen. You won't find racism here.
(September 10, 2012 at 10:58 am)5thHorseman Wrote: Howdy howdy, welcome to the forum.

I don't believe in free speech on forums as you cant punch the idiot in the face, and it's amazing how bigger peoples balls are from behind a screen. You won't find racism here.

I tried to tell them you cant run into a movie theater and scream FIRE without you getting thrown in jail. They would not hear a word of it.. It is sad because I have lived with racism all my life. No one calls me a spic to my face without me doing something to them. On line you can say anything and get away with it. The worst one on there is a troll and they know it. Yet nothing is ever done.
Hey and welcome to AF! I hope that you'll enjoy your stay here better Smile
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Trolls don't last too long here. If you don't like a post click on the report button on the right hand side of the post, and one of the resident Stasi will take care of it if they deem it neccessary. Our mods/admins are very good.
I think I have found a good place to stay. please excuse my typos from time to time. Also I am the worst speller on the planet.
Shit son! I know you... you came from TTA. Good to see another friendly face. Big Grin
Cunt
Hello and welcome, even though I'm not such an old member here!

I agree with your stand totally. It's time the world grew up and stop believing in the supernatural / superstitious. I hate racists. I think there is no room for racists on this planet. They should be shipped out.

ROFLOL
(September 10, 2012 at 11:26 am)frankiej Wrote: Shit son! I know you... you came from TTA. Good to see another friendly face. Big Grin
Yes I am my name on there was N.E.OhioAtheist

This site is a much better fit for me and I will donate to it. If you use it support it.

(September 10, 2012 at 11:26 am)frankiej Wrote: Shit son! I know you... you came from TTA. Good to see another friendly face. Big Grin

You can send me a privet message if you like. I would like to know how you are doing mate. Glad to see you are on here too.

Oh by the way Frank Zappa Is GOD!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey all... newbie decloaking! wchanley 33 3252 February 19, 2023 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Newbie from UK Lucian 4 817 September 9, 2022 at 1:03 pm
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Newbie from UK Lucian 4 910 September 9, 2022 at 5:57 am
Last Post: Lucian
  Hi from a newbie here TrueNorth 16 1214 August 10, 2022 at 4:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Another newbie:) Agnostic1 7 906 November 18, 2021 at 10:12 am