Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to Forum - Hello! My Name is Tino
New to Forum - Hello! My Name is Tino
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum. I live on the east coast of USA, male, in my 50s, husband (25+ years), father (two girls), business owner, Rotarian, musician, atheist. I was raised Catholic but never took to it or believed much of it. I got more serious about atheism after 9/11/01. I like to discuss atheism, religion, politics and occasionally dabble in other topics.

I'm not particularly warm and cuddly in a forum setting. I like serious people. I like damaged people. I like immigrants. I consider myself to be a political conservative, pro-American, patriotic, pro-choice and comfortable with all sexualities.

I look forward to being part of this community.
[Image: generic_sig.jpg]
RE: New to Forum - Hello! My Name is Tino
Hey, man. Welcome.

A musician I see. What kind of music are you into?
Cunt
Welcome to AF!
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(September 13, 2012 at 9:00 am)frankiej Wrote: A musician I see. What kind of music are you into?

I like both kinds, rock and roll!

Just kidding, I like some of all types of music but as a guitar player I've mostly been into rock, jazz and bluegrass (flatpicking). How about you?
(September 13, 2012 at 9:02 am)Tino Wrote: I like both kinds, rock and roll!

Just kidding, I like some of all types of music but as a guitar player I've mostly been into rock, jazz and bluegrass (flatpicking). How about you?

I think you will fit in nicely. Big Grin

I'm a bit of a blues man, but my favourite band happens to be Cream, so I can get with the rock n roll shit pretty easily. Wink

How long have you been playing guitar? I've been playing for about 12 years now, but I'm only 21. Tongue
Cunt
(September 13, 2012 at 9:04 am)frankiej Wrote: How long have you been playing guitar? I've been playing for about 12 years now, but I'm only 21. Tongue

Since I was a little kid, so 45+ years at this point. I love everything about guitars - shape, feel, sound, smell, look etc. I got to be technically proficient but never really good or talented, but it's always been a part of me.
Greetings from England old boy. And welcome to the forums. Big Grin
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
Greetings from England old boy. And welcome to the forums Big Grin

wait wut?

Hello Smile
Welcome
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htlBRuotQ...ure=fvwrel
Tino is this your rock and roll guitar?
Welcome.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My name is Earl Carl Hickey 23 2571 June 4, 2023 at 12:58 am
Last Post: Carl Hickey
  Ah hello? I don't know this is new to me FievelJ 24 2587 June 26, 2022 at 9:16 am
Last Post: brewer
  New here - hello! Orbit 16 1607 May 31, 2022 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Hello... I'm New Here ABQ505 17 1630 November 18, 2021 at 11:15 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Hello, I'm new here NecroTzar 20 2191 October 28, 2021 at 10:16 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Hello I'm new mrunk1975 7 644 September 19, 2021 at 4:36 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New here...just sayin' Hello. Frank Apisa 15 1775 June 27, 2021 at 6:52 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Hello, I'm new here. FredTheLobster 15 1544 May 10, 2021 at 5:13 pm