Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jon Stewart rips Fox.
Wink 
Jon Stewart rips Fox.
Finest one yet.

cant embed, follow the link.

http://liberalconspiracy.org/2012/09/21/...shit-news/
RE: Jon Stewart rips Fox.
Brilliant Big Grin
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Why don't they just show this instead of attack ads?

I'd be okay with it.
That quote from Craig T. Nelson at the end is priceless.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(September 21, 2012 at 5:32 pm)Faith No More Wrote: That quote from Craig T. Nelson at the end is priceless.

Very stoic, so few words that embody the thinking of the majority of the party.
Funny. My favorite bit was: "Romney jazz. It's the words you don't hear".
It's about the same thing you keep hearing from Comedy Central. I wish they would make jokes about something other than Bullshit Mountain (aka Fox News), but I can see why they do it. So much plain stupidity comes from them, how can you pass it up.

Anyway, a lot of it reminds me of this video. In fact, I think I see the hillbilly version of Craig T. Nelson in here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuanrYGnIOI
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do conservatives believe the shit on Fox News? Spongebob 119 8572 August 31, 2021 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Fox has just been insulted YahwehIsTheWay 11 1075 November 27, 2018 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Even The FOX FUX Have Had Eniough of the Orange Turdfuhrer Minimalist 2 364 October 11, 2018 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  FOX Being Dragged Down By Their Anchor Minimalist 10 1633 August 23, 2018 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  When FOX Fires Shep Smith I Hope MSNBC Hires Him Minimalist 2 495 August 2, 2018 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Joods
  The Thin-Skinned Orange Shitgibbon Can Only Handle Fox. Minimalist 0 354 July 25, 2018 at 1:58 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Well FOX Will Have To Get Rid Of This Guy Minimalist 14 1840 May 5, 2018 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Did Trump bomb Syria to back up his live tweets on Fox & Friends on 4/10? Whateverist 1 497 April 18, 2018 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Everything wrong with Fox News in one video Fake Messiah 5 663 March 17, 2018 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Finally Fox [Faux] News is being called out for their shit NuclearEnergy 3 1450 December 16, 2017 at 12:11 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician