Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 7:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I would like to talk to Christians on this forum who aren't trolls. Do any of you exist?
I would like to talk to Christians on this forum who aren't trolls. Do any of you exist?
[Image: Troll-face-guy-meme.jpg]
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
RE: I would like to talk to Christians on this forum who aren't trolls. Do any of you exist?
The irony!!!

It burns!! ROFLOL
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
RE: I would like to talk to Christians on this forum who aren't trolls. Do any of you exist?
This quite literally made me lol. Good one Raph.
(September 22, 2012 at 7:18 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: The irony!!!

It burns!! ROFLOL

You don't know the half of it.
I stole this idea from teaearlgrey. I'm waiting with a smile on my face for a post telling me I'm a thieving little shit.
... Take the fucking hat off Picard. -.-
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
A Christian is a troll who is unaware of being one.
Well, this is awkward.

And to think, I was about to switch to a Picard avatar without a hat. Now I will keep it forever. All your fault RaphielDrake.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
(September 22, 2012 at 2:15 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: Well, this is awkward.

And to think, I was about to switch to a Picard avatar without a hat. Now I will keep it forever. All your fault RaphielDrake.

I... I will never see his shiny head again?

Be right back, I'm just going outside to kneel in the rain screaming "Picard!".

In all seriousness, change the picture to one where we can admire the roundness of his head.
Its perfectly spherical and therefore pleasing to the eye. It will elevate the mood of the forum greatly.

Exhibit A:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVB7OfREuRe_A8DSrNfZ7...CoqOcs-HQA]
I rest my case. Theres something about his egg like head that just inspires instant happiness in all whom bare witness to it.
- Abdul Alhazred.
RaphielDrake, you need professional help.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
(September 22, 2012 at 6:42 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: RaphielDrake, you need professional help.

Why so serious?

... seriously though, take off the fucking hat. -.-
- Abdul Alhazred.
(September 22, 2012 at 6:44 pm)RaphielDrake Wrote:
(September 22, 2012 at 6:42 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: RaphielDrake, you need professional help.

Why so serious?

... seriously though, take off the fucking hat. -.-

I now have a hatless avatar!

Enjoy your aneurism!
My ignore list

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Why Atheism is Incoherent & You Aren't as Smart as You Think You Are Seax 60 4882 March 19, 2021 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  What do you believe in that hasnt been proven to exist? goombah111 197 23706 March 5, 2021 at 6:47 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  What would you do if you found out God existed Catholic_Lady 545 78524 March 5, 2021 at 3:28 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  To All Those Theists Who Aren't In It For The Swag Edwardo Piet 17 2880 June 2, 2018 at 8:53 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  What would you say to a god if you met one? The Valkyrie 37 4029 June 1, 2018 at 7:05 am
Last Post: brewer
  What new books would you like in the Bible? Fake Messiah 13 2152 February 6, 2018 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Republicans seem hell bent on proving their god does not exist Foxaèr 7 2235 December 23, 2017 at 4:23 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Lets say that tomorow it will be proven that God doesn't exist , religion will fade , notimportant1234 54 11072 October 28, 2017 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  What would you do if you found out that I was God? Aegon 16 2531 October 8, 2017 at 6:43 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  What would you do if you found out that God has nothing to do with religions? Little Rik 68 11591 October 8, 2017 at 4:31 pm
Last Post: energizer bunny