Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 4:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lick the Priests legs for Catholicism!
Wink 
Lick the Priests legs for Catholicism!
POLISH authorities, investigating a bizarre ritual in which children were pictured licking whipped cream off a Catholic priest’s bare legs, have decided that no crime had been committed by Father Marcin Kozyra, but they described the incident as “tasteless”.

The photos, according to this report, show an “initiation ceremony” at the Salesians’ high school in Lubin, southern Poland.

[Image: cream.jpg]
Kinky, not criminal: Kozyra has his knees licked clean by teenage girls.

Kozyra, who is also the school’s principal, said the ceremony was entirely innocent, and that such rituals for first year pupils had been taking place for years.

In the pictures, 13-year-old pupils, both girls and boys, are seen licking whipped cream off the priest’s bare knees as well crawling up a flight of stairs.

Kozyra said he saw nothing wrong in his actions or the pictures being posted on the school’s website.

Parents of some pupils have come out in support of the priest in a letter, where they claimed that the whipped cream was actually shaving foam and nobody was forced to eat it.

Janina Jakubowska, from the board of trustees at the Lower Silesia Education Board told the Gazeta Wyborcza not to judge the case too hastily.

We do not know the exact circumstances. It was an initiation ceremony: maybe it was the kids idea.

Local prosecutors launched an investigation after the photos were picked up by the national media. Though they found that there was no sexual intent, they said the ritual:

Exceeded the limit of good taste.

Monika Sajkowska, from the Nobody’s Child Foundation , while agreeing that the intentions of the priest at the school may have been innocent, told Polskie Radio that the behaviour was “inappropriate”.

The children were manipulated into this. Limits were exceeded. But not, it appears, with any other intention other than having fun.

The photographs of the initiation ceremony have now been removed from the school’s website.

Meanwhile, its is reported here that a Roman Catholic priest in Lynn, Massachusetts, has been placed on paid administrative leave because of an accusation of sexual abuse of a child.

According to the Archdiocese of Boston, the alleged abuse by the Rev James E Gaudreau, 69, occurred in 2006, but the Archdiocese was only notified recently. The priest came to St Joseph Parish in 1984 as the Spanish apostolate for the Lynn area and became the church’s pastor in 1993.

Archdiocese officials said they notified police about the case and have launched an investigation. Lynn police declined to comment.

Sometimes Stupidity Burns Undecided

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmM7-ByoFl8US4y_iRp5-...g86MG6N622]

RE: Lick the Priests legs for Catholicism!
Quote:Parents of some pupils have come out in support of the priest in a letter, where they claimed that the whipped cream was actually shaving foam and nobody was forced to eat it.

It's OK if it was shaving foam? Weird.
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R Tolkien
I saw this a few days ago... I just don't really know what to say about it...
Cunt
It looks quite weird. If someone told me to do such a thing I'd tell them to lick that crap from their elbows.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Jesus would be so proud.
[Image: generic_sig.jpg]
Quote:Kozyra said he saw nothing wrong in his actions

And there's the problem!
With the track record of the Catholic church, I don't know if I should just be happy that he isn't asking them to lick whipped cream off his penis.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
What if a teacher had done that? I guess priests are above the law. IMHO I think the vatican should be shut down and ransacked. Take the monies from the sale of the goods and send it to the victims of catholicism.

At least it is not little boys this time. OOPS! I just reread it. Yep, little boys too. Whew! My faith in catholicism was almost destroyed.
You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-- Homer Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.
-- Superintendent Chalmers

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-- Ned Flanders

Once something's been approved by the government, it's no longer immoral.
-- The Rev Lovejoy
But considering it's fucking Poland...
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Priests Rape Boys Dot Com Justtristo 0 1803 September 24, 2011 at 10:32 pm
Last Post: Justtristo