Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian Intolerance
Christian Intolerance
After a dozen posts in an hour or two, and a couple of excellent discussions with two members I was banned from Christianforums. Hilarious!

They invited 'nonChristians' but when I responded to ad hominem attacks with their own scripture and from Christian theologians like Paul Tillich, it was too much for them, saying responses had to be from the 'Christian perspective' ROFLOL
RE: Christian Intolerance
Quote: saying responses had to be from the 'Christian perspective'

I've usually found that to mean "talking out of their asses."

Welcome. Relax. They are terribly insecure little people who can't stand the idea that there are people who don't need their fairy tales.
(September 30, 2012 at 3:03 am)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote: saying responses had to be from the 'Christian perspective'

I've usually found that to mean "talking out of their asses."

Welcome. Relax. They are terribly insecure little people who can't stand the idea that there are people who don't need their fairy tales.

Thanks. I found it amusing, and sad. =o)
Hiya and welcome to AF! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Welcome Dan
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Welcome.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
Wow you're so edgy OP. Someone should stick a sign on your chest so they don't cut yourself on your edginess.

Here comes all the other atheists circle-jerking about how smart they are and how dumb Christians are.
Its actually an atheist sport to see how long can one last over there Big Grin

Welcome

(September 30, 2012 at 1:54 pm)Notary Public Wrote: Wow you're so edgy OP. Someone should stick a sign on your chest so they don't cut yourself on your edginess.

Here comes all the other atheists circle-jerking about how smart they are and how dumb Christians are.

Don't you have anything better to do instead of sullying another person intro thread? I have the feeling you are really trying to get your ass banned.
Quote:Here comes all the other atheists circle-jerking about how smart they are and how dumb Christians are.

Dumb is the right word for people who fall for this story.

[Image: 16bf0cw-2.jpg]
Welcome.
Cunt