Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:42 pm

Poll: Would you like a selection of username colours?
This poll is closed.
Yes
22.22%
8 22.22%
No
25.00%
9 25.00%
Don't give a fuck
52.78%
19 52.78%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pick your own username colour
Lightbulb 
Pick your own username colour
I was wondering, who would actually be interested in being able to choose their own username colour? I'm just curious, I think it would be a good addition for people to be able to choose their own username colours, or have some sort of selection. But what do others think?

And ofcourse, perhaps an admin can tell me if it's even a possibility at all. But I don't see any reasons why it wouldn't be.

Obviously it's still necessary to reserve certain colours for members of staff or donators or Vae etc. But it'd be cool to have a bit of variation to username colours IMO. I guess it might make it a bit hectic, or maybe some people just generally don't give a fuck. How about a poll to gauge opinions?

I noticed on another forum they have like a group system related to username colours, mostly just a pointless cosmetic thing, nothing that actually makes that much of a difference, but I found it quite cool nonetheless.

So yeah, I rekon it could be a good thing, still reserve colours for different types of members, but maybe just give everyone a bit more choice than blue.

What d'ya think guys?
RE: Pick your own username colour
I'm going to go with shitty brown...
Cunt
That would suit ya frankie.
I don't have an opinion one way or another (as long as I can keep my green, that is Big Grin)
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(October 2, 2012 at 7:11 pm)Napoléon Wrote: That would suit ya frankie.

Yeah, I thought it would be really pretty. Blush
Cunt
I'd paint it black.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
I'd probably change mine to blue...
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
From what I was talking about in the OP with regards to groups, this one forum had a system where if you had a certain username colour you'd be placed into a group of people with that username colour. (It was mainly silly group names like Pink Posters or Cool Blues or Awesome Oranges, nothing that really mattered, I just thought it was cool).

Just thought it was an interesting way of giving the forum a bit of variety, a bit of personality. Sure it doesn't make a difference really, but that's why I thought it was cool, if you wanted to pay attention you could, if not, it didn't matter.
(October 2, 2012 at 7:24 pm)Napoléon Wrote: From what I was talking about in the OP with regards to groups, this one forum had a system where if you had a certain username colour you'd be placed into a group of people with that username colour. (It was mainly silly group names like Pink Posters or Cool Blues or Awesome Oranges, nothing that really mattered, I just thought it was cool).

Could we then start a war on other colours? Or maybe declare that you are morally superior to another colour?

I think this could be fun...
Cunt
Yeah, I'd lead the pink's to war against your shitty browns.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Petition Poll for username change Foxaèr 17 2104 March 7, 2021 at 9:38 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  How to hide previous username? DarkFalz555 5 1460 November 17, 2017 at 1:31 am
Last Post: Losty
  OMG, I want to change my username again! Foxaèr 52 11290 July 10, 2017 at 6:31 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Username change within 365 days Anomalocaris 9 2041 November 5, 2015 at 1:47 pm
Last Post: houseofcantor
  Trying to change my username My imaginary friend is GOD 16 4644 March 27, 2014 at 12:31 pm
Last Post: Losty
Question Username change? Blam! 7 2533 November 20, 2011 at 1:32 pm
Last Post: Rayaan
  Is there a particular thread that should be used for posting our own artwork? Jay1982 3 1771 October 18, 2011 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: Jay1982