Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 9:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from the West Coast
Author of Alpha, Omega, a novel that addresses religious addiction. Racquetball player and Basenji lover. I've lived in Los Angeles, Seattle, Tacoma, Eugene, and Portland--headed to the Bay Area as soon as I can!
The word "god" is the coward's way to avoid saying the word "I"
RE: Hello from the West Coast
When I was a kid I had the fortune of spending time at my Uncle's house just outside San Fran on a mountain top called Skyline Drive, overlooking Half Moon Bay. He could not understand the few times I visited why all I wanted to do was sit in his back yard and look to the right and see the bay, look to the north and see the city and look to the left and see the ocean.

He FYI was unfortunatly invited on Airforce I during the VP inaguration after the assasination of JFK. My Uncle was a piolot for Air Force 2. He is in the background of of that famous pic of Jackie Kennedy next to the vp taking the oath on Air Force 1.

And my favortite song of all time is bubble gum bullshit pop by a band called Diesel about a the suburb of San Fran called "Saulalito Summer Nights".
Welcome from Florida.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
Hello from NC!
“Music is the only religion that delivers the goods.”-Frank Zappa
Welcome from "West Coast" Australia
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Welcome and hi from Finland! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Welcome from Portugal
hello from germany
Greetings from DC!
Thank you for the warm welcomes, everyone! :-)
The word "god" is the coward's way to avoid saying the word "I"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 5965 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3632 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates