Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dara O'Briain
Dara O'Briain
Anyone else love Dara O'Briain?

If you like comedy, and like hearing someone talking common sense, then this is the vid for you.

'Always you have to contend with the stupidity of men' - Henry David Thoreau
RE: Dara O'Briain
He's brilliant, but I've mostly seen him on QI Smile
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(October 8, 2012 at 5:07 am)Kayenneh Wrote: He's brilliant, but I've mostly seen him on QI Smile

I love QI, I was meant to go on my birthday but my niece decided it was a good time to be born lol.
(October 8, 2012 at 5:16 am)Insanity x Wrote: I love QI, I was meant to go on my birthday but my niece decided it was a good time to be born lol.

What an inconsiderate thing to do! Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(October 8, 2012 at 5:21 am)Kayenneh Wrote: What an inconsiderate thing to do! Big Grin

I know! If she thinks she's getting a 1st birthday present she's got another thing coming. She would also be a genius.
(October 8, 2012 at 5:07 am)Kayenneh Wrote: He's brilliant, but I've mostly seen him on QI Smile

And Mock the Week. Tell me you've seen Mock the Week!
'Always you have to contend with the stupidity of men' - Henry David Thoreau
(October 8, 2012 at 5:16 am)Insanity x Wrote:

I love QI, I was meant to go on my birthday but my niece decided it was a good time to be born lol.

I went to the recording of the "Flora and Fauna" episode a few years back. I know who originally won that show, before the ending was reshot - major scandal! I wonder who can spot me at the end, when the camera pans across the audience and I am not only perfectly visible but perfectly framed at the centre-left of two consecutive, albeit blink-and-you-miss-'em, shots? It does help if you know what I look like irl, I suppose.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(October 8, 2012 at 10:15 am)Hughsie Wrote: And Mock the Week. Tell me you've seen Mock the Week!

Only a few clips, unfortunately. It's hard getting my hands on the brilliant shows you've got over there Sad