Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 17, 2024, 8:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fake Monsters University Website
Fake Monsters University Website
http://nerdapproved.com/misc-weirdness/f...gle+Reader

Quote:Pixar has created an incredibly realistic fake website for its upcoming movie, Monsters University, that’s better than most real university websites. It’s got happy pictures of its monster student body enjoying life on campus, a calendar of upcoming events, a school store and even a whole section on applying for admission. Unfortunately, non-monsters are not eligible.

[Image: monsters-university-website.jpg?cb5e28]
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
RE: Fake Monsters University Website
Maybe real schools can learn a thing or two from this site. University/colleges in my experience have had some of the most frustrating and confusing websites I've ever seen.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
The community college I go to is one of them. It's ugly, and retarded.

(the website, not the school. At least, not my campus, which is one of five or six. I rather enjoy the campus.)
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(October 11, 2012 at 2:24 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: The community college I go to is one of them. It's ugly, and retarded.

(the website, not the school. At least, not my campus, which is one of five or six. I rather enjoy the campus.)

Ditto. I have honestly lost track of how many user names and passwords I need to memorize to navigate their system. Also, I need to start making a conscious effort to print my papers before I go to school because printing anything down there turns into a nightmare.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  National News Website AFTT47 1 4149 April 3, 2015 at 3:05 pm
Last Post: Norman Humann
  Meaning of Life TV website Neo-Scholastic 1 986 April 16, 2012 at 5:07 pm
Last Post: Rayaan
  New Atheism Website smartatheist 22 3976 October 9, 2011 at 10:30 am
Last Post: IATIA
  That Fake Christian Got Powned leo-rcc 5 1725 July 14, 2011 at 3:48 pm
Last Post: Faith No More