Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
True believers vs sadist
True believers vs sadist
Keep in mind this is not about sadist, the sadist comment is just the people who believe but do the opposite of what they believe.

It seems to me that in allot of other countries people happen to have more respect and love for their religions. Minus all the political bullshit and ethical stuff Muslims seem to be true believers in their religion and you can tell they have a great love for their prophet. They stick to their faith and belief regardless and muhammed is actually the most popular name in the arabic world. Heck even hispanics seem to love jesus even more than american aryans and even go as far as naming their children jesus. Now im not trying to insult christianity, just simply saying what the fuck happend to the christians here? I mean yes they have faith from what they say, but actions are what matters and lately they have all been what would be considered demonic in origin. It seems to me american christians willingly turned into sadist by their own definition.
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
RE: True believers vs sadist
Keep in mind this is not about sadist, the sadist comment is just the people who believe but do the opposite of what they believe.

It seems to me that in allot of other countries people happen to have more respect and love for their religions. Minus all the political bullshit and ethical stuff Muslims seem to be true believers in their religion and you can tell they have a great love for their prophet. They stick to their faith and belief regardless and muhammed is actually the most popular name in the arabic world. Heck even hispanics seem to love jesus even more than american aryans and even go as far as naming their children jesus. Now im not trying to insult christianity, just simply saying what the fuck happend to the christians here? I mean yes they have faith from what they say, but actions are what matters and lately they have all been what would be considered demonic in origin. It seems to me american christians willingly turned into sadist by their own definition.
-================
The problem with your conclusion is that the religion of the arabic world INCLUDES the sadist activities in it to fuel the people (Jihad being just one - but their treatment of women is another). THe treatment of "heretics" is especially brutal - and justice really does not exist. It is not that these people have a love of their religious figures - it is that they have been TAUGHT - plain out indoctrinated - in their religion in a way that was ONCE the way of christianity. - and they LEGALLY have no other choice, THEY can be killed for changing religions - for instance.

Now - in the west - the religion is NOT enforced by the government and does not have the freedom to do what is done in arabic countries - so people have the ability to question their beliefs - and can reject those in which they do not accept. THAT has lead to a CAFETERIA religion where the people decide what to include - and that is why they do not all fall in line - they do not all believe the same things. THe old INDOCTRINATION simply is a thing of the past.

IN addition - education in the west is not controlled by religion as well. And so it teaches reality - evolution - the solar system - and many other things
that could not be heard in an arabic countries elementary schools.

However - with the advancement of science - the arabic countries have no choice but to move along with the rest of the world - and it there that the changes will happen. It can be noted that children of Muslims who emigrate to western countries have very high rates of leaving their religion - to either non belief - or to non practice. Eventually that will extend to the countries themselves - but it will take time.

History shows that religions die when they are no longer required by the governments
I wonder how much of a "true believer" many of these middle eastern Muslims would be without the threat of beheading for not being one?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Minds are so easily trapped in our side their side thinking, that individuals do not analyse what is said, they only only know which side they are on.
Well of course Christians in America are not really religious. Jesus said that if you truly wanted to follow him, you would give away all material possessions to the poor, and live a life of poverty. This is one of the most repeated themes in the bible. Who wants to do that, or is actually capable of doing that?
Well of course Christians in America are not really religious. Jesus said that if you truly wanted to follow him, you would give away all material possessions to the poor, and live a life of poverty. This is one of the most repeated themes in the bible. Who wants to do that, or is actually capable of doing that?

"Jesus" is a myth - there is NOT a single document from that supposed time of his that even mentions his name - NO one has EVER proven otherwise.

One of the MOST repeated themes of the bible is the genocidal killing of children and babies by or ordered by the god of the religion

Religion is HUMAN created and exaggerated nonsense

AS far as the "poverty" claim - tell that one to the various ministers who are clamoring for more for more jet aircraft
I believe I have answered the OP in another post, Left on My Car.
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
In answer to the OP, when in history did Christianity not reveal itself in violent ways upon others?
blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.” – John 20:26-29

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Questions about the European renaissance and religion to non believers Quill01 6 651 January 31, 2021 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Information How to discuss religion with believers? Scientia 161 15388 February 20, 2019 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why do some believers claim that all religions are just as good? Der/die AtheistIn 22 3709 June 25, 2018 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  This Will Cause Believers To Lose Their Shit Minimalist 36 8498 March 30, 2018 at 11:14 am
Last Post: sdelsolray
  The One True Dog Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 20 5178 March 16, 2018 at 1:39 pm
Last Post: Joods
  The One True God thread Angrboda 11 2682 March 14, 2018 at 2:34 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  The One TRUE Jesus Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 6 896 March 14, 2018 at 12:43 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Why are believers still afraid of death? Der/die AtheistIn 49 4559 March 8, 2018 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Why do some moderates get so attached to other believers? Der/die AtheistIn 4 1251 December 19, 2017 at 9:28 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  What makes your faith true? Fake Messiah 237 33047 November 12, 2017 at 3:27 am
Last Post: Odoital77