Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sup, fellers?
Sup, fellers?
Just stepping over here and checking things out... browsing... y'know.

Seems to be a pretty cool place.

So yeah, hello there!
RE: Sup, fellers?
(October 13, 2012 at 12:25 am)Upside Down Dog Wrote: Just stepping over here and checking things out... browsing... y'know.

So yeah, hello there!

Just out of pure sick interest, what denomination of Christian are you?
'Always you have to contend with the stupidity of men' - Henry David Thoreau
Welcome
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Hi from me too. I do like your choice of name and avatar; upside-down dogs is one of the most original and funniest sites around.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(October 13, 2012 at 1:07 am)Hughsie Wrote:
(October 13, 2012 at 12:25 am)Upside Down Dog Wrote: Just stepping over here and checking things out... browsing... y'know.

So yeah, hello there!

Just out of pure sick interest, what denomination of Christian are you?

Calvinist.

Heh, not surprised, eh?

(October 13, 2012 at 1:32 am)Stimbo Wrote: Hi from me too. I do like your choice of name and avatar; upside-down dogs is one of the most original and funniest sites around.

It is.

I regularly laugh out loud at that site.
Hi Upside Down Dog.
Fancy seeing you here...

Howdy.
Cunt
Hey Doggie and welcome to AF! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Another refugee from TTA?
[Image: generic_sig.jpg]
Welcome dawg. I see you incorporate a good deal of reason in with your Christianity. Nice. Your heading suggests you are down with accepting evolution as just more of god's plan. (Something I've been trying to get one of my bible obsessed brothers to do.)

Here is my personal challenge to you. How about agnosticism? Can you make that reach? I think a reasonable person has to concede that there is not convincing evidence on either side of the god debate. I am, accordingly, a defacto atheist .. but an agnostic foremost. Can you embrace your faith as an agnostic? Agnostic theists are quite rare. There would be no inconsistency as far as I can see. You just admit the obvious (about the lack of evidence) but then go ahead and stick with your hunch. Why not?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sup? Zarastro 16 1488 September 29, 2016 at 6:07 am
Last Post: Zarastro
  Sup? AbsolutelyReligiousless 14 1726 June 13, 2016 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: mlmooney89
Brick Sup fam Martian Mermaid 41 4627 April 27, 2016 at 4:33 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Sup wolfclan96 12 1845 January 13, 2015 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Sup everyone I'm TechAtheist! TechAtheist 23 2889 July 3, 2014 at 9:36 pm
Last Post: CindysRain