Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Post your desktop background
Post your desktop background
Self explanatory thread.

RE: Post your desktop background
[Image: Desktop.png]
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
[Image: IkbvYl.jpg]

A nice concert. The gamba player might be Buxtehude who was one of Bach's teachers.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).

[Image: Mv4GC.png]
The true beauty of a self-inquiring sentient universe is lost on those who elect to walk the intellectually vacuous path of comfortable paranoid fantasies.
[Image: 36542_10151218295197460_774362928_n.jpg]
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
[Image: Necromancer_by_randis.jpg]
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

[Image: 536327_4023026847675_145154285_n.jpg]
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
[Image: sonic3b.jpg]
[Image: wallpaper1.png]
"One must do violence to the object of one's desire; when it surrenders, the pleasure is greater."
- Marquis de Sade

I haven't seen my desktop in years. Checking. Actually, on this machine, it's one of my favorite actresses, Megumi Okina.

[Image: SCR_JAV7_megumi_okina_%28okina13%29.jpg]

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Background to you loss of innocence! The Grand Nudger 23 2493 May 26, 2018 at 2:07 pm
Last Post: chimp3