Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hypocritical Christians complaining about islamic infiltration of the school system
hypocritical Christians complaining about islamic infiltration of the school system
Ok, Breathe.... Breathe... Try not to scream... Seriously this link pisses me off. I have so many of my ahole Christian friends push for school prayer, Bible classes, Bible verses and other crap all over the school, and all sorts of crap. They try to tell me that there is no separation of church and state in the U.S. That this is a Christian nation (translation: theocracy). All sorts of bullshit like this. And just a few minutes ago one of the worst of the worst goes and posts this: http://link.brightcove.com/services/play...1237687001

He was complaining about Islamic infiltration in the school system. f**ing hypocrite! DevilDevilDevilDevil I can't tell you how many times I have said that if the Muslims were doing the same thing or Islam were the dominate religion his attitude would be different

Ugh! This is not working....must...go...vent...elswhere.
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

RE: hypocritical Christians complaining about islamic infiltration of the school system
Quote:They try to tell me that there is no separation of church and state in the U.S.

We have one of those assholes right here on this board.
RE: hypocritical Christians complaining about islamic infiltration of the school system
(October 18, 2012 at 10:29 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:They try to tell me that there is no separation of church and state in the U.S.

We have one of those assholes right here on this board.

I guess if I vent on him I'd get banned. Ugh!

This is the sort of crap I have been saying for decades. That separation between church and state protects one religion from being dominated (via the state) from another. And I was a Christian and I knew this. This is part of what I said in reply to this guy (it's the nicer bit) "I'm beginning to really appreciate growing up in an area where Christianity was a minority religion. You really get to understand and appreciate the separation of church and state."
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

I don't really know how this "infiltration" is supposed to happen.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Neither do they.
(October 20, 2012 at 2:53 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Neither do they.

And what is this all about then?
I'll tell you. It's nothing more than the public enemy factor. However, now it's not quite based on reality. In the time when communism was still at large, people were stating, not complaining, because they took action against it, that communism was infiltrating the schools. And it was visible to everyone that it did that, because people heard of political violence spreading like wildfire, pamphlets and booklets flying around school cafeterias, flags being torn down, replaced with the red flag of the communists, and with teachers, professors and assistants professing openly their adherence to marxism, giving support to communist students academically and ideologically, while doing the exact opposite for students of other ideologies.
In short, the threat of communism in schools and universities was a visible one.

I'm not sure how Islam shows this kind of a thing in western schools.
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
The "public enemy factor".........."fear of the other"...huehuehue
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(October 20, 2012 at 3:30 pm)Rhythm Wrote: The "public enemy factor".........."fear of the other"...huehuehue

The public enemy factor is real. And throughout history, several public enemy factors were in place. But you're missing the point.
I'll lead you.

Sometimes, you make the public enemy, and sometimes, the subject that is to be the "public enemy" makes itself into one.
For communism, the second one rang true.
For Islam and Moslems in general, the first one did.
and sometimes.."the public enemy" is a boogeyman.........
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Quote:And what is this all about then?

There is an old joke, Mehmet, with a lot of variations but it goes something like this.

A guy is walking down 5th Avenue in New York City and sees another guy standing there snapping his fingers. He says to him "what are you doing, man?"

The guy pauses from snapping his fingers long enough to say " I'm keeping the tigers away."

The first guy says "this is New York...there are no tigers here."

The second guy says "See?"

Think of this as a useless, middle-America way of snapping their fingers.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Awkward School Religious Experiences? Jade-Green Stone 14 1360 December 8, 2018 at 8:30 am
Last Post: Jade-Green Stone
  School bible circle ShirkahnW 9 1155 November 20, 2018 at 12:49 pm
Last Post: Reltzik
  Do leftists tends to be more sympathetic towards lack of humanism in islamic world Runi93 7 991 May 19, 2018 at 7:14 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Mass shooting in a school? Need God. Mass shooting in a church?.... Chad32 54 11661 November 14, 2017 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
Wink The Attraction System In MEN & WOMEN Proves God Exists!!! Edward John 69 13354 December 12, 2016 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Satanists to give invocation at high school football game jenny1972 28 6520 October 29, 2015 at 11:54 pm
Last Post: MentalGiant
Bug Religion in school Supermanbeer 19 4434 October 29, 2015 at 5:01 am
Last Post: Longhorn
Question "Thou shall not kill" commandment is hypocritical? pocaracas 92 17923 August 26, 2015 at 10:43 am
Last Post: Mr Greene
  I actually think the school board got this right Minimalist 3 1171 November 14, 2014 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Are IS islamic? lifesagift 28 5105 September 18, 2014 at 1:17 am
Last Post: paulpablo