Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings!
Greetings!
I am thirty years of age & I reside in southwestern, Ohio. Before I was an anarcho-capitalist, I was quite conservative. About two years ago, I met a gentleman, who is now my best friend & he opened my eyes to a lot that I was not privy to. I had equated anarchism for quite some time to chaos & aligned myself with the right-wing (for the longest time, as long as I can remember, I'd always been anti-liberal) point of view. I am a militant anti-theist, so you can imagine how most discussions with the vast majority of conservatives went. The philosophies of Ayn Rand, Friedrich Nietzsche, Anton Szandor LaVey & Aleister Crowley were philosophies I had been on board with for quite some time. It wasn't until my friend introduced me to a brand of anarchy that seemed logical, rational & fair that my ears became more perked & a thirst for knowledge followed suit.

Shortly after my discovery of true anarchism & anarcho-capitalism, I was in. This made more sense to me than any other standpoint before it & since then I have fell under much criticism from folks when defending my stance. Thus, leaving me with a confirmation, I was on the right track, because their arguments seemed negated by the lack of reason they used to defend their side(s). As I look around, my misanthropy grows every day, but the herd-mentality, which has a repugnant stench, helps fuel my fire & gives me more ammunition for the next battle of verbal fisticuffs.

With that being said, allow me to give you an insight as to what else I'm about. I am an active skydiver, avid lover/reader of occultism, practitioner of magick & ritual, debunker, skeptic & lover of black & death metal. I hope to learn a lot while here & bring something positive to the table, too.

I thank you for your time!

[Image: IMG_1696_zpsd698f010.jpg]
"One must do violence to the object of one's desire; when it surrenders, the pleasure is greater."
- Marquis de Sade
RE: Greetings!
Hey! I'm very familiar with anarcho-capitalism (read Rothbard and other Mises institute writers as well Stefan Molyneux) and am sympathetic to it though not yet fully behind it. I think it's interesting. Right now I'd say I'm a minarchist libertarian.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
(October 19, 2012 at 11:46 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: Hey! I'm very familiar with anarcho-capitalism (read Rothbard and other Mises institute writers as well Stefan Molyneux) and am sympathetic to it though not yet fully behind it. I think it's interesting. Right now I'd say I'm a minarchist libertarian.

Might I suggest checking this video out:
[youtube]t5FNDRgPOLs[/youtube]

&

[youtube]OsijhLCzEZ8[/youtube]

Hello to you, too!
"One must do violence to the object of one's desire; when it surrenders, the pleasure is greater."
- Marquis de Sade
Hello.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
True anarchism? So, you would have absolutely no problem with me shooting your dog for taking a shit in my yard?
I failed....I like to guess the religious stance from user names and I had you pegged as a christian.

Anyhoo welcome.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Greetings!
Welcome! I look forward to hearing your views. I'm not familiar with anarcho-capitalism. Perhaps a thread on the merits of anarchy is warranted... Welcome, again!
Hello Jeffery, welcome, when you say you love the occult, does that mean you believe in supernatural things, and if so, what?
[Image: generic_sig.jpg]
I'm from Oz Jeffery. Welcome
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Hello and welcome to AF! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Greetings from Serbia! :) EvolucijaSvesti 12 723 November 16, 2023 at 6:21 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Blessings/Greetings to all here. Nishant Xavier 10 1161 June 15, 2023 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Greetings deleted 6 800 June 7, 2023 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Greetings!! jonahhockey34 7 1271 October 26, 2022 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Greetings Pnerd 13 1226 May 21, 2022 at 1:06 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Greetings everyone h311inac311 11 1221 May 5, 2022 at 10:56 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Greetings...... PabloTescobar 22 2761 September 15, 2020 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Greetings. Impaler here. impaler 12 985 August 27, 2020 at 6:14 pm