Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 11:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump claims Barack Obama bombshell
Donald Trump claims Barack Obama bombshell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzYoGnO4mtM

Quote:Donald Trump said on “Fox & Friends” Monday that he’ll reveal “very big” news about President Barack Obama by Wednesday but declined to give any hints about his plan.

“Something very, very big concerning the president of the United States,” he said. “It’s going to be very big. I know one thing — you will cover it in a very big fashion.”

Trump, who said he will announce the news on Twitter “sometime probably Wednesday,” suggested it could “possibly” impact the election. The businessman, who considered a run for the White House but endorsed former Gov. Mitt Romney, has long been a high-profile Obama birther conspiracy theorist.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/101...html?hp=r4
RE: Donald Trump claims Barack Obama bombshell
I doubt there is anything that fuckhead could tell a FOX audience that they haven't already sworn to.
Place your bets NOW!

Quote:Obama is not an American, a scenario that enjoys 2/5 odds.

Other options include Trump firing an Obama impersonator (4/1 odds), Trump endorsing Obama (8/1 odds), Obama to guest on “Celebrity Apprentice” (50/1 odds) and, uh, “Obama is an Alien” (250/1).

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/101...tml?hp=l19
Too late....

[Image: obama-sounds-like-osama-that-means-hes-a...rorist.jpg]

Already been done.
I think he will go again for the birther thing. He won't let that go. Actually, i heard he has proof that Obama's wife wanted to divorce him 8 years into their marriage

battlingmaxo
He posted this on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgOq9pBkY0I

Also this on Twitter:

[Image: dkQHK.png]

So basically...nothing.
He wants his college applications/records, and passport applications/records. But he doesn't state what he's looking for. Some secret visits to terrorist aligned countries? Checking to see if Obama got into Columbia because he is black? I think this entire thing is a farce, and just makes Trump look stupider than normal.
Wow... What a bombshell. /sarcasm
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
What an asshole.
That's right Mr. Trump, Obama should just hand over all his records for you to criticize.

I guess baseless attacks and your supposed "evidence" is too weak to stand up to scrutiny that you need to comb through Obama's life prior to becoming a public figure.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1285 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1694 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Donald Trump and Melania test positive for Coronavirus zebo-the-fat 42 2806 October 4, 2020 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1035 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Justice Obama? BrianSoddingBoru4 33 1526 August 26, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Michelle Obama Crushes It BrianSoddingBoru4 32 1547 August 19, 2020 at 11:00 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Donald Trump Officially Impeached! Rev. Rye 118 8127 December 28, 2019 at 6:51 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Obama Eulogizes Elijah Cummings AFTT47 2 558 October 26, 2019 at 3:01 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  My Video about Donald Trump Banning Huawei FlatAssembler 7 710 September 30, 2019 at 4:04 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How Richard Neal (D-MA) is helping Donald Trump ReptilianPeon 0 318 August 11, 2019 at 3:56 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon