Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 2:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, I'm NOT Bob
Hi, I'm NOT Bob
Hell, I don't even know who Bob is.

Anyways, I have a bag of Toritos.

Who wants some? Wink Shades
"The greatest whore in history is religion. It sucks so much that it's been getting pimped out for thousands of years and raking in a bloody fortune." - Jon Gallant
RE: Hi, I'm NOT Bob
Toritos? I've heard of diritos, but not tiritos. How do you intend to give them to us? Perhaps via teleportation through the screen like in Willy Wonka? And who is Bob? Getting defensive when you haven't been accused of anything is awfully suspicious. Wink

Well, anyway Welcome
John Adams Wrote:The Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.
[Image: 222549_10151230127727460_819197550_n.jpg]

Welcome
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Welcome, but Sam has already got my crisps

And Charlie bit my finger:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OBlgSz8s...d_policy=3

Welcome, not-Bob!
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Welcome, not Bob! Good thing, too. I know far too many people named Bob already.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
(October 24, 2012 at 11:13 pm)Aroura Wrote: Welcome, not Bob! Good thing, too. I know far too many people named Bob already.

I actually only know one and I have only met him once.
(October 24, 2012 at 11:15 pm)Darkstar Wrote:
(October 24, 2012 at 11:13 pm)Aroura Wrote: Welcome, not Bob! Good thing, too. I know far too many people named Bob already.

I actually only know one and I have only met him once.
I am related to 3! My brother, father, and one uncle. That's already enough, right there, for anyone.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
Hello!
Yeah.
I hate Bob.
Beware Of Bob.
Welcome
tho...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post