Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good morning, and in case I don't see ya: Good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
Good morning, and in case I don't see ya: Good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
Hi you all. Long time lurker, first time poster. Highly logical at times, batshit insane at others. Movie buff, because I'm too lazy to hit the gym and actually become buff. Fond of freedom. Agnostic in theory, atheist in practice. 26 going on 40. (It's not years, honey, it's the mileage). I love friendly scientific and philosophical discussions, ice cream and friendly scientific and philosophical discussions about ice cream. That's all I have to say for now.

And don't worry, beyond the movie quotes and the random trivia there's actually more movie quotes and random trivia. Rejoice, citiziens!
RE: Good morning, and in case I don't see ya: Good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
Welcome
My, you sound like an interesting character already!
RE: Good morning, and in case I don't see ya: Good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
You'll have to compete with frankie on the movies. Welcome.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Welcome
Howdy!
Greetings. We knew you were lurkering the whole time. Wondered when you might finally join.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
(October 28, 2012 at 6:07 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: Greetings. We knew you were lurkering the whole time. Wondered when you might finally join.

"You never had a camera in my head!" Shock But seriously, thank you. I'm one of you now. I feel good.
Welcome-welcome.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
(October 28, 2012 at 4:29 pm)Kirbmarc Wrote: Hi you all. Long time lurker, first time poster. Highly logical at times, batshit insane at others. Movie buff, because I'm too lazy to hit the gym and actually become buff. Fond of freedom. Agnostic in theory, atheist in practice. 26 going on 40. (It's not years, honey, it's the mileage). I love friendly scientific and philosophical discussions, ice cream and friendly scientific and philosophical discussions about ice cream. That's all I have to say for now.

And don't worry, beyond the movie quotes and the random trivia there's actually more movie quotes and random trivia. Rejoice, citiziens!

What kind of ice cream? Lately I've really been liking Klondike Bars.
[Image: generic_sig.jpg]
Quote:What kind of ice cream? Lately I've really been liking Klondike Bars.

They are good, but I'm very partial to sorbet and gelato. Especially Cornettos. My (inexistent) kingdom for a Cornetto.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good Morning! PaperSun 4 152 March 28, 2024 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Long time no see Kingpin 27 2187 May 18, 2023 at 2:00 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Hello and Good Night Atheist forums! Violet 22 3118 May 3, 2020 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Hello & Good Morning unsapien 21 2958 May 27, 2018 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Evening. Nonpareil 15 1253 March 2, 2017 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Long time, no see. 8BitAtheist 32 4033 November 18, 2016 at 10:47 am
Last Post: 8BitAtheist
Big Grin Evening! Randys brother 32 4510 October 10, 2015 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Randys brother
  Morning all! I'm a newbie! chelsea-gem 7 2048 April 19, 2015 at 10:39 am
Last Post: Exian
  Good Morning! (...well, it's morning here anyway) Lewligan 13 2511 June 11, 2014 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Hello, is it you i'm looking for? I can see it in your eyes... djkamilo 13 2568 January 4, 2014 at 4:52 am
Last Post: Aractus