Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dictators and sex - does it ring a bell...
Dictators and sex - does it ring a bell...
Today while on a train I read a book about dictators. There was a guy in Turkmenistan who banned sex for fun and just wanted his citizens to have it for procreation while he himself participated in massive orgies. Does it ring a bell for ya? Are you thinking what I am thinking? Angel Cloud
RE: Dictators and sex - does it ring a bell...

I'm going to run this past the lawyers and Minister of Re-education first.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Well, evidence from the Y-chromosome study of modern human populations suggest genghis khan had enough orgies, and displaced enough other men from fertile women, such that a full 20-30 million men on earth today are his direct descendants.
I was thinking more along the lines of the clergy eradicating recreational sex and enforcing monogamy while secretly engaging in sexual conduct with women and even minors, but the Genghis Khan thing is a good one too Big Grin
?
I guess everyone would fuck what he or she would want to fuck if he or she could.
It`s more a question of "can I get away with it".
Of course everyone is a bit more interested when Dominic Strauss Kahn or Bill Clinton get`s his nob polished, than in my neigbours wife shaging her husbands brother.
When the german army invaded the soviet union rape was so common that some generals threatened to report cases back home.
I guess everyone whos commiting a crime, not out of impulse but out of some other reason, will only commit this crime when he or she thinks no one is taking notice.
Ciel_Rouge Wrote:Are you thinking what I am thinking?

It's good to be the king?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I would rather distinguish a man simply fucking the gals he likes from a clergyman secretly assfucking children or anyone pretending to be "committed" while secretly killing away their boredom with a lover. But my main point is this: every dictatorship aims at eradicating recreational sex, making it as non-recreational as possible while the dictator and the "inner circle" engage in totally recreational sex Big Grin

I am trying to say that maybe religion is a form of dictatorship with the difference being that rather than engage in healthy orgies the clergy engage in much more shady activity which oftentimes is quite harmful to the participants.

Furthermore, the obsessive pressure on lifelong monogamy might actually originate from dictatorship and locking men in their wedlocks so that all other women would become available for orgies and not be hit on by the "peasants" Big Grin
"every dictatorship aims at eradicating recreational sex"

mhmmm probably because there never was a dictatorship which wanted it`s subjects to screw arround like they wanted and saw it as alright.
Most dictatorship use "traditional" conservative family values as a basis for creating a sociaty, there simply never was one which didn`t.

religion is totalitaran and always will be. the theocratic political argument is a totalitarian one because it claims "devine perfection" and supiriority above any opposition on the basis of that "devine perfection".
But every leadership cicrle which is untransparent - therefor shady, is likely to engage in activity seen as "antisocial" or maybe eaven be criminal, as long as that leadership cicrle believes that it`s untransparent structure will keep them protected from outside judgement. religions are not a special case - every untransparent organisation is the same.

well that is if you inforce monogamy by law or or as a social standerd.
You only have to think what would be the motivation to be a dictator? It is because they want control. And the ability to control others sexual practices, would be a proof of that control.
(November 1, 2012 at 2:14 pm)The_Germans_are_coming Wrote: "every dictatorship aims at eradicating recreational sex"

Not quite true. Some dictatorships promoted recreational sex, but instead of promoting contraception, they promote state sponsored venues to get the unwanted babies off of the hands of accidental parents.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ex-minister of secretive sect, admits to child sex abuse zebo-the-fat 1 178 January 28, 2024 at 10:58 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Church sex abuse: Thousands of paedophiles in French Church zebo-the-fat 8 1238 October 7, 2021 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Religious groups in UK failing children over sex abuse zebo-the-fat 1 1135 September 2, 2021 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Did Mary and Joseph ever have sex? Fake Messiah 41 7315 March 18, 2020 at 8:05 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Fox News’ Father Jonathan Morris is Quitting the Priesthood So He Can Have Sex Fake Messiah 46 10614 June 7, 2019 at 11:04 am
Last Post: Drich
  Ex-Pope Benedict XVI blames 1960s revolution for sex abuse zebo-the-fat 27 3417 April 17, 2019 at 10:55 am
Last Post: brewer
  Pope Francis condemns child sex abuse and Church cover-ups zebo-the-fat 23 3627 August 20, 2018 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Archbishop Philip Wilson guilty of concealing child sex abuses zebo-the-fat 3 815 May 23, 2018 at 12:13 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Church of England 'colluded' with sex abuse bishop Peter Ball zebo-the-fat 4 1728 June 22, 2017 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Does Bible specifically forbid Anal sex? ErGingerbreadMandude 145 16660 March 23, 2017 at 9:52 am
Last Post: Harry Nevis