Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 8:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye
Goodbye
I love you all with the depth of my heart.

My perspective right now is that an action doesn't have to be "right" in the absolute sense to be "praiseworthy", but it's the spirit behind the action that matters. And action can be right, but the spirit behind it can be wrong.

The spirit of seeking the truth can be praiseworthy or not, depending on the spirit behind it. If it reeks of vanity and hatred, then perhaps it's not so praiseworthy.

Wanting to show another person the truth, can be good or not, depending on the intention.

The judgement a person can be misguided but good in spirit, or it can be guided and good in spirit, or it can be misguided and evil in spirit, and it can be guided and evil in spirit.

To be honest, I don't know if my intention is good or was ever good in discussions.

But I know I do love you guys. I love Atheists, Christians, Muslims, Hindus, etc...I love all humanity.

Whatever misguided twisted judgments they have, from the past like slavery to whatever they did, I think humanity has a good spirit.

We fight each other but even in midst of that, there is mostly a good spirit behind it.

My illness is the reason why I want to leave. I get sick when I discuss about things too much on forums.

I recently got sick again and had to increase the dose. If I am ever going to get good enough to not to be on medications, it's going to have be a life style change.

Discussions as enlightening as they are, drive me insane literally.

I'm going to ask the Admins to ban my account, and not let me come back.

I'm too attached to this place, to not come back if you don't do that.

Out of all forums I been on, this place was the most fun and wonderful experience I had.
RE: Goodbye
(November 1, 2012 at 11:39 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: Discussions as enlightening as they are, drive me insane literally.

I'm going to ask the Admins to ban my account, and not let me come back.

I'm too attached to this place, to not come back if you don't do that.

Out of all forums I been on, this place was the most fun and wonderful experience I had.

If you can't be here AND be well, be well.

Maybe things will improve to the point you can return in the future.
Line 1: Sorry, my heart belongs to Darkstar.

Line 2-6: Hwat.

Line 7: I'm not comfortable with orgies.

Line 8-9: What's a spirit?

Line 10-12: Ah, forumitis!

Line 13-14: I was banned from a forum that I loved, although, I didn't want it to happen. I would still visit all the time for a while after that.

Line 15: This place is cool, I agree.
I don't share your feelings on this subject unfortunately so I cannot relate to your thoughts at all.

I don't love all humanity. There are some decent folk out there, but most humans are altogether selfish, violent, egotistical, aggressive and stupid as all get out. The acts of man appal and sicken me on a regular basis. Our collective species is unworthy of praise or devotion.

Whenever I look around at the disappearing countrysides, forests and city green belts I realise the planet and natural environment would be better off without us.
Take care of yourself. You will be missed.
Do what you need to do to take care of yourself, Mystic. Best wishes to you.
Dear mysticknight you will probably never know how much I have enjoyed reading your threads. Some times I know because we come from different cultures, I do not fully comprehend what you are referring to, and I do not often agree with your argument, but your absence would leave a hole in me that I will find hard to fill. What I have enjoyed so much is reading posts from somebody who develops and grows. As an old man I think I may have settled to a certain set of views, and although I hope to be able to change my prospective I sort of know that is going to happen less frequently. You however are still developing and I must admit I envy that. I want you to change your mind, but most of all I want you to look after yourself.
Best wishes friend.
As happens so often with these things, everyone above has expressed my thoughts for me. I have little to add to those words of wisdom, except that I trust that the powers that be won't grant your ban wish, or if they do, it will only be as temporary as you require and will be reversed in due time. Take all the time and space you need to get yourself to where you need to be and I hope to see your name heading further topics in the future. All my best wishes go with you.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
We disagree quite often but I've never disagreed in a way where I hated you or anything you had to say. That doesn't change now, either. On the contrary, I shall miss you. Mental health is a precious thing, I know this all too well. Take care of yourself, and may your path be warm and sunny...or cloudy and rainy, if you're anything like me and prefer that. ;D
As I said in another thread, I like you Mystic and will be sorry to see you go, but glad if it helps you get better. Good luck.
[Image: generic_sig.jpg]