Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Yorker doesn't believe in god
New Yorker doesn't believe in god
I'm your typical, garden variety atheist, living defiantly in NYC.

That not hard to do, actually. If you're not defying something or another in New York the city will consume you. It's a constant struggle but becomes subliminal after many years. The trick, I suppose, is to always remember what it is you're struggling against lest you forget, go mad, and start attending church on Sundays.

I've been an atheist since I was about 14 years old, which is a long time ago. Smile

I'm here for the lols. I'll do my best.

Greetings.
RE: New Yorker doesn't believe in god
Welcome From Portugal.
Welcome Stingy Silias from Perth Western Australia

You guys need any help there?
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(November 9, 2012 at 5:04 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Welcome Stingy Silias from Perth Western Australia

Some other people in NYC and close by could use some help. My apartment is well above sea level, though, bloody atheist that I am who didn't even pray to god once.

I knew a guy from Perth once. Smile
Welcome! Look forward to seeing you around the forum!
(November 9, 2012 at 6:03 am)Silas Stingy Wrote:
(November 9, 2012 at 5:04 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Welcome Stingy Silias from Perth Western Australia

Some other people in NYC and close by could use some help. My apartment is well above sea level, though, bloody atheist that I am who didn't even pray to god once.

I knew a guy from Perth once. Smile

In the biblical sense?

Badger

Ps hi from Perth too
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Welcome from Florida.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
Hello, Silas.

I gave up on NY almost 8 years ago mainly because of the weather/cost. I moved to this bastion of red state stupidity (Arizona).

At least the weather is better.
Welcome, from the Emerald Isle.
Howdy.
Cunt

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New New New Quid 23 4750 December 11, 2012 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  why not believe in God! ibelieve04142000 63 19781 September 5, 2010 at 8:53 am
Last Post: Zen Badger