Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Questions For You Non Believers
Questions For You Non Believers
Why do you push your religion of Atheism on others when there is no evidence that God doesn't exist?
RE: Questions For You Non Believers
Obvious troll is obvious, but......

Atheism isn't a religion. Try harder.

2 questions to believer.

Why do you troll this site with such moronic questions?

Why do you believe a book that was written off 3rd hand info 30-70 years after the supposed fact?
(November 15, 2012 at 6:13 am)5thHorseman Wrote: Atheism isn't a religion. Try harder.

Yeah but don't Atheists know that you can't have morality without God? It seems like Atheists just want an excuse to not have to abide by God's moral code so they can do whatever they want.
I will answer this troll for everyone with a better question I am specially inclined to ask.

Being hispanic and native american why should I believe in a religion that was brought and forced onto my people by the edge of a sword so rape, genocide and slavery could be imposed upon us?
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
Fuck me, not another one.

Piss off wanker.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(November 15, 2012 at 6:25 am)Zen Badger Wrote: Fuck me, not another one.

Piss off wanker.
You're not a friendly bunch are you.
Ask question-->Get abused.

Also why do you have emoticons of an angel and a devil if this is an Atheist forum? Angel CloudDevil
You still haven't answered me Darnem.
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
No one here has answered my original question yet.
(November 15, 2012 at 6:02 am)Darnem Wrote: Why do you push your religion of jesus on others when there is no evidence that The Flying Spaghetti Monster doesn't exist?

There, fixed it for you laddie.

Badger
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(November 15, 2012 at 6:02 am)Darnem Wrote: Why do you push your religion of Christianity on others when there is no evidence that God exists?

Correction.

Oh, and

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Abiogenesis ("Chemical Evolution"): Did Life come from Non-Life by Pure Chance. Nishant Xavier 55 2840 August 6, 2023 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  British Non-Catholic Historian on Historical Longevity of the Roman Catholic Church. Nishant Xavier 36 1705 August 6, 2023 at 4:48 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Sincere and peaceful believers are tough people purplepurpose 4 1045 September 27, 2021 at 11:48 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Atheists: I have tips of advice why you are a hated non religious dogmatic group inUS Rinni92 13 2776 August 5, 2020 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Hardcore believers act like aliens from different planet purplepurpose 21 4927 December 15, 2017 at 7:49 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  "No born believers" says new study. Gawdzilla Sama 1 1225 November 9, 2017 at 7:21 am
Last Post: Mr.Obvious
  More than half of the Uk say they are non-religious downbeatplumb 9 2863 September 5, 2017 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
Exclamation new "Cult of 'Non-Beliefism' " aka (the state of being "unlocked") ProgrammingGodJordan 142 14231 January 2, 2017 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  A non-aggressive religion? rado84 24 4628 November 28, 2016 at 12:09 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Believers, put yourself in my place. Gawdzilla Sama 102 12646 November 23, 2016 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic