Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Why Atheists Care About YOUR Religion!!!
Why Atheists Care About YOUR Religion!!!

And I completely agree with what she says.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
RE: Why Atheists Care About YOUR Religion!!!
Pretty face........ check!
Cleavage.......... check!

The message is right, but the medium is too.... hmmm how to put it?... sexualized.
Look at how thunderf00t does his videos... no need for boobs, there! No need for boobs here, yet, there they are... I couldn't keep my eye of them!... except to look at her eyes which are also amazing!

Think

[Image: shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpeg]
Well this was the only one I found besides I was not really looking at her, (i'm gay) I was after the message.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
(November 16, 2012 at 6:52 am)pocaracas Wrote: Pretty face........ check!

The message is right, but the medium is too.... hmmm how to put it?... sexualized.
Look at how thunderf00t does his videos... no need for boobs, there! No need for boobs here, yet, there they are... I couldn't keep my eye of them!... except to look at her eyes which are also amazing!

Think

Do you really want to see Thunderfoots man-boobs?

Really??
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(November 16, 2012 at 7:02 am)Zen Badger Wrote:

Really??
ROFLOL
LOL! that wasn't the point...
(November 16, 2012 at 7:02 am)Zen Badger Wrote:

Think

Really??
That's not what I would like to see, I prefer guys my age and build.
There was a rather delightful young Russian Lass who did some excellent youtube Vids as well.

Can't think of her name though Undecided
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.

What are you saying? You have to look a certain way to talk? Highly attractive people like myself have feelings too, and although my animal charisma tends to illicit all sorts of sexual advances from all a sundry, I think people like me burdened with the disability of attractiveness, should be treated as equals, and our voices should be heard.
(November 16, 2012 at 7:10 am)jonb Wrote:

What are you saying? You have to look a certain way to talk? Highly attractive people like myself have feelings too, and although my animal charisma tends to illicit all sorts of sexual advances from all a sundry, I think people like me burdened with the disability of attractiveness, should be treated as equals, and our voices should be heard.

I feel your pain dude, I really do.....

Seriously........
(November 16, 2012 at 7:10 am)jonb Wrote: What are you saying? You have to look a certain way to talk? Highly attractive people like myself have feelings too, and although my animal charisma tends to illicit all sorts of sexual advances from all a sundry, I think people like me burdened with the disability of attractiveness, should be treated as equals, and our voices should be heard.
In this day and age, if you want your voice to stand out, don't make your looks stand out before.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind the video and the content of what she said. I think it's brilliant.
What I'm opposing is the need to show the cleavage to get the audience's interest. Tons of people will just ignore the audio track and focus on their main sensory organ.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dr. Bill Craig's Debates: Why do Atheists lose/run away from debating him? Nishant Xavier 123 7043 August 6, 2023 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Is Atheism a Religion? Why or why not? Nishant Xavier 91 4955 August 6, 2023 at 1:38 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  360 Million Christians Suffering Persecution: why arent Atheists helping? Nishant Xavier 48 2099 July 16, 2023 at 10:05 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Atheists, if God doesnt exist, then explain why Keanu Reeves looks like Jesus Christ Frakki 9 1025 April 1, 2023 at 4:07 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  Atheists, whats your view on "Stefan Molyneux" Aneiu1 1 566 November 13, 2021 at 7:36 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Atheists: Your facade cant disguise Renio92 19 2187 September 2, 2020 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Atheists: I have tips of advice why you are a hated non religious dogmatic group inUS Rinni92 13 2861 August 5, 2020 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Atheists: Why did female with fat butts and short legs exist? Lambe7 14 1972 July 30, 2020 at 7:17 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  [Serious] Why I consider Atheists the Dumbest of the Dumb theMadJW 63 8149 May 13, 2020 at 12:07 am
Last Post: Draconic Aiur
  Atheists: What if Trump addressed your issues in America. Would you vote for him? Sanau 38 4458 March 30, 2020 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris