Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 7:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hej there people
Hej there people
wus up!

here is eichelon01, pleasure to be here and send posts, I ll be happy to have your comments and talks about what is going on, and what outrage is in process by religion in general against humans.
RE: Hej there people
Hello!
Welcome
Welkom
"Jesus is like an unpaid babysitter "
R. Gervais
Howdy.
Cunt
Welcome!
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
Hello, there.
Welcome aboard bud, what's your first language..if you don't mind me asking?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
What a nice guy! Pleasure to have you aboard, mate!

[Image: thumbs_up_smiley.gif.jpeg]
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
This is the same guy telling us to "Hail satan"? http://atheistforums.org/thread-15773-po...#pid363555

Yeah, uh, welcome, I think?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey there, hi there, ho there NaughtyButNice 19 3063 February 14, 2016 at 4:56 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Hello!!! I am glad to see there is an awesome atheist community out there! The Reason Tribune 2 1819 August 31, 2012 at 3:49 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused