Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 2:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
50 Reasons to Fuck the Fucking Church
50 Reasons to Fuck the Fucking Church
Without further editorial comment.

http://www.alternet.org/belief/50-reason...ce=message

Quote:The church is a petrified oligarchy, a dictatorship like the medieval monarchies it once existed alongside, and it's run by a small circle of conservative, rigidly ideological old men who make all the decisions and choose their own successors.
RE: 50 Reasons to Fuck the Fucking Church
Fuck a church ... is that possible and what will it do to your rubber ?
"Jesus is like an unpaid babysitter "
R. Gervais

I hate when Min is going through one of his subtle, contemplative phases.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
This thread will probably attrackt Drich...... and his responses

It`s like sitting in the kitchen............ and suddently hearing the cat take a shit where it shouldnt
(November 29, 2012 at 3:56 pm)apophenia Wrote:

ROFLOL
(November 29, 2012 at 3:27 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Without further editorial comment.

Quote:The church is a petrified oligarchy, a dictatorship like the medieval monarchies it once existed alongside, and it's run by a small circle of conservative, rigidly ideological old men who make all the decisions and choose their own successors.

All of those those actually seem like less than ten.
I do agree though, the effed up shit done by the Catholic church is pretty damn bad.
(November 29, 2012 at 3:56 pm)apophenia Wrote:

ROFLOL

But we note he is speaking of a church who had no idea what the Bible said for 1400 years until Luther dusted one off.
I know right, and to think, if it hadn't been for Luther we may have been able to save ourselves the trouble entirely.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Somethings are anecdotal.
(November 29, 2012 at 7:37 pm)catfish Wrote:
(November 29, 2012 at 3:27 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Without further editorial comment.

All of those those actually seem like less than ten.
I do agree though, the effed up shit done by the Catholic church is pretty damn bad.

I don't know how short your attention span is but you do have to work through the following pages of the article.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3 reasons for Christians to start questionng their faith smax 149 58383 December 4, 2021 at 10:26 am
Last Post: Ketzer
  Church sex abuse: Thousands of paedophiles in French Church zebo-the-fat 8 1209 October 7, 2021 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Another Fucking Piece of Shit "Pastor" Minimalist 37 8923 September 29, 2017 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Atheist73
  Pope Takes A Crack At Fucking Over The WLB Minimalist 29 4479 August 5, 2017 at 12:24 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  While Judaism may have had forced marriage war booties, i think it reasons is for it Rakie 17 3923 August 2, 2017 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Tell Me Again How Great Fucking Xtians Are Minimalist 44 13299 June 26, 2017 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Apparently The Fucking Baptists Have A Problem Minimalist 19 6593 June 25, 2017 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Church of England vs Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints vorlon13 13 4142 April 3, 2017 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  The Poor Fucking Jesus Freaks... Minimalist 102 12793 April 22, 2016 at 11:46 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  As Dumb A Fuck As The Rest Of The Silly Hat Brigade Minimalist 12 3549 March 23, 2016 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: The Atheist